Explorer SWAT Team
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Explorer SWAT Team

Im wondering to see if any post out there has an explorer swat team im thinkin of the idea for my post but not sure if there are any other post out there with the same and also im wondering about the cost to have one

Thanks
    -Chief

Re: Explorer SWAT Team

Let be real guys.... Yes we all want to be officers one day, yes we love police work, and yes we will do anything and everything to get more tactical and hands on, but stop playing with yourself! First off if your departments SWAT team is willing to teach you their tactics then there morons! They have to pass another physic for a reason, how man are taken to be an explorer ZERO. Second off, there is no need for it. Explorer's is about learning the basics of Law Enforcement and kicking a$$ is only a small portion of the job.

WOW!!!!!! guy go home..... youre what is called a liability...youre the reason many cops dont want to deal with explorers...youre the reason we are called cop (f)-bags.... seriously bro just go home

Hey cops dont kick anybodys ass, they physically persuade people to comply.

You guys have to admit though that having a post teaching SWAT tactics would be pretty sweet. Never would happen... but we all could imagine. :devil:

I think Exp Chief getting hired would be pretty sweet as well, not gona happen....but we could all imagine :devil:

i hope they delete this thread.

the closest explorers get to swat training is being the bad guys for semunition training. it is alot of fun, but it does hurt. When i was an explorer....our county hosted the swat school and i got lit up by a bunch of MP5's and all i had was a small beretta...i was bleeding pretty bad...but it was fun...then they showed us some moves for being live targets

yo im from charlotte county and we are putting together multible teams like a swat team, o-course team, traffic stop teams, etc...why not i mean its not like its going to hurt anybody besides it will be more fun at states when we all have teams for differnt comps.

Quote Originally Posted by 954
    I think Exp Chief getting hired would be pretty sweet as well, not gona happen....but we could all imagine :devil:

Thats messed up bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-10
    yo im from charlotte county and we are putting together multible teams like a swat team, o-course team, traffic stop teams, etc...why not i mean its not like its going to hurt anybody besides it will be more fun at states when we all have teams for differnt comps.

Hey e-10 you must have never been to a state comp before.. Teams that compete are picked at random. If you take 8 explorers to comp just because explorer a,b,c, and d are the ones that practiced traffic stops does not mean they will be the ones that compete in traffic stops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast