Sheriff Charlie Morris Arrested!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheriff Charlie Morris Arrested!!

I am just dumbfounded. Please tell me this isn't true. I hope that it isn't.

Re: Sheriff Charlie Morris Arrested!!

was thinking the same here..I live in a neighboring county so don't know too much about him or the agency...but, still....

It wasn’t to long ago that I spoke to several OCSO deputies and they were telling me how we should accept Morgan since Charlie The Crook mentors him and he is the best thing since sliced bread. All I can say is Lol.
    I wonder how many of the troops were on the take?

I work in a neighboring county and all dealings I have had with Morris have been wonderful. Any of the OCSO deputies I have spoken with have said nothing but great things about him. I hope that this is just where he was trying to save his civilians jobs. If that is the case or was for something for his deputies than we can all thank Crist for the budget cuts and having to rob Peter to pay Paul

I don't kno how long you have been a cop, but in my 12 years, I have worked a few federal cases and those guys will not take the case if it's not air tight. AND good ol Chuck was indicted by a grand jury nonetheless. I understand the emotions surrounding the sheriff, but if he did what the allegations are, then he is no better than any other common criminal we put in jail everyday. As a matter of fact, I am very embarrassed of the position he put all of the people who respect him in. Just goes to show.....the good ol boy network is flawed......don't drop the soap Chuck!!!!!!!!!

Post Re: Sheriff Charlie Morris Arrested!!

You have to wonder whether he will flip and give everybody up? he is such a strong Sansom supporter and that Grand Jury is alive and well. I was surprised he didn't take a fall when the Alabama governor went down over the Smart Cop deal. The fed missed a golden opportunity there as he was the chief marketing officer and put lots of pressure on other communities.

Just wondering...

I worked for Morris until '99, he was unethical then and I see things haven't changed much. Nice to see him finally crash and burn, it's long over due!

After reading all the reports as to what went down, I am seriously disappointed. I guess it just goes to show that no matter how nice someone is to outsiders on the inside the @#$% is hitting the fan. Guess good riddance. I have spoken with many when this news story hit the and everyone is so disappointed. Hope the "new guy" does better for you.

Hey guys if you are a PBA member and get questioned and feel uncomfortable without a representative being with you, please call Tallahassee and they will see that one is sent. or contact the Pensacola office at 850-505-9900. I have used them before and they were great.

Does anyone know who else is allegedly involved?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast