FDLE’s Future? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: FDLE’s Future?

Sorry, my bad and I agree on the compensation issue.

See, guest 22:22 and his/her rambling about how superior an FDLE agent is, just causes locals to continue not using us. We are constantly the last to know about major cases here in the bay area because they really don't need us. In north Florida, we were king of the hill because of the Mayberry P.D's and S.O's. Down here and in south Fla, we are just in the way.

Hey Jackass if you hate your job and FDLE so bad find another job! That is if you're a real Agent and not another pissed off deputy or officer on this site who's been investigated by FDLE and continue to spew hatred and discontent. Just go away!

Quote Originally Posted by TBROC
    See, guest 22:22 and his/her rambling about how superior an FDLE agent is, just causes locals to continue not using us. We are constantly the last to know about major cases here in the bay area because they really don't need us. In north Florida, we were king of the hill because of the Mayberry P.D's and S.O's. Down here and in south Fla, we are just in the way.

Great response dumba$$, need I say more why we are despised here in Tampa. And what makes you think because you work here that we are the only ones who investigate locals. It took locals to finally get rid of two of our problem supervisors here. Our SAC is the best one we have ever had here, but numbnuts like you can always screw it up.

Let’s get back to the future topic. I think this place may get smaller. I've spoken with some who say that there won't be any layoffs or that we are in "good standing." If that's the case why has the commissioner sent out four notices in the past 6 months letting us know layoffs are possible or are being considered..? It’s like people don't believe him. Not for nothing, but when your employer says (more than once) that you may be getting cut, then it may be time to start looking for a job. Just trying to lay the facts out.

Mayberry PD and So's. Well you got that right. That guy down south of TROB revives banjo music as a bad memory from a good movie.

Actually, it is a shame how the last commissioner pretty much dismantled DLE. The result is all of the expertise that the local agencies could use DLE for is gone. Allowing the agency to divide itself into regional agencies fragmented the agency in favor of creating feifdoms for SAC's. I was so proud of the organization when they moved into the new HQ from the campus environment they had when I came on board, but the poor management historically is what your all paying for today. That and the overwhelming political influence on your operations and now, your budget.

Come on Richard Cranium, can't we all get along! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by DLE4life
    Great response dumba$$, need I say more why we are despised here in Tampa. And what makes you think because you work here that we are the only ones who investigate locals. It took locals to finally get rid of two of our problem supervisors here. Our SAC is the best one we have ever had here, but numbnuts like you can always screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Let’s get back to the future topic. I think this place may get smaller. I've spoken with some who say that there won't be any layoffs or that we are in "good standing." If that's the case why has the commissioner sent out four notices in the past 6 months letting us know layoffs are possible or are being considered..? It’s like people don't believe him. Not for nothing, but when your employer says (more than once) that you may be getting cut, then it may be time to start looking for a job. Just trying to lay the facts out.
    I haven’t spoken to anyone in my region that thinks there will be no layoffs or that we are safe. Most people I have talked to are taking the commissioner’s warnings seriously and those with only a few years on are all applying elsewhere. In spite of the governor’s optimism in reference to the stimulus money, most would agree that layoffs in this agency are inevitable since the legislature seems to have a different outlook on the spending of stimulus funds.

Thank Tim Moore, maybe he will hire us at Southern Strategies. He sure politicized this place because he was afraid of cops being cops.

He should, he built his standard of living on the backs of FDLE Agents and all that followed the rain of terror!

Quote Originally Posted by used 2 b dle
    Thank Tim Moore, maybe he will hire us at Southern Strategies. He sure politicized this place because he was afraid of cops being cops.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast