Officer James Dean - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Officer James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is out of control. If you don't like Dean, leave him alone and move on with your life or talk to him face to face about it. Hey moderator, can you do something about this. If any of you need to talk to me, I am on E/B days. Rock on.
    Guy's a moron! You can have him back if he's so great. Besides he transferred to Golf cuz he didn't get along with guys in Echo.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtG
    James worked for me before transfering to Golf and he was never afraid of hard work. We all gave him a hard time but it was all in fun and we never brought his family into. If you guys have a problem with him you need to grow a set and say it face to face and stop hiding behind a screen name. We all have our falts so take a good look at yourselves first.....you know who you are.
    First, learn to spell. Second, he's the one who should leave his family crap at home and stop whining to us about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtG
    James worked for me before transfering to Golf and he was never afraid of hard work. We all gave him a hard time but it was all in fun and we never brought his family into. If you guys have a problem with him you need to grow a set and say it face to face and stop hiding behind a screen name. We all have our falts so take a good look at yourselves first.....you know who you are.
    Give us a break! Why should we feel sorry for him since he's the one who talks smack about his own wife? Does he even have time to do police work after all the whining, sucking up, being a know it all, and chasing tail?

A married male police officer who chases other women? How original.

Whatcha you talkin 'bout Willis????

Whatcha you talkin 'bout Willis????
    EVERYONE knows Jimmy Dean likes to have his sausage sampled.

Jimmy Dean is very cranky! What's his deal?

Jimmy Dean is very cranky! What's his deal?
    You'd be cranky too if you were married to a biotch.

Post Re: Officer James Dean

TNT, Guest or is it W.W.? Grow up. You are a disgrace to the badge. You should be mature enough by now to not act like a 14 year old DB. Dean thought you were a friend, I guess he was wrong. If you have a problem with Dean, or a fellow officer, deal with that officer. Leave those who are not involved out of it. You obviously have no respect for others including your Sgt. You have successfully created a hostile work environment within your squad placing fellow officers at risk and you've managed to create tensions within the squad making things more difficult for your Sgt. I suggest you discontinue with your activities before you dig a hole so deep, you can’t get out and get buried in it. I will laugh if you get your badge taken.

“Ol’ Red’s itch’n to have a little fun”

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhound
    TNT, Guest or is it W.W.? Grow up. You are a disgrace to the badge. You should be mature enough by now to not act like a 14 year old DB. Dean thought you were a friend, I guess he was wrong. If you have a problem with Dean, or a fellow officer, deal with that officer. Leave those who are not involved out of it. You obviously have no respect for others including your Sgt. You have successfully created a hostile work environment within your squad placing fellow officers at risk and you've managed to create tensions within the squad making things more difficult for your Sgt. I suggest you discontinue with your activities before you dig a hole so deep, you can’t get out and get buried in it. I will laugh if you get your badge taken.

“Ol’ Red’s itch’n to have a little fun”

You GOTTA be a new guy based on your bullshit remarks! Your comment about "I will laugh if you get your badge taken" had me laughing for 10 minutes! I don't know Officer Dean and by the looks of this thread I don't want to know him, but it's a forum for posting opinions, right or wrong. Yeah, its getting a little too personal in my opinion but you also need to grow up, NOBODY at our agency has or will ever get fired for taking smack about people. Its not right but neither is the world. We should have a strong brotherhood, we drive 100 miles an hour to help each other in the blink of an eye, but we slam each other in a thread and then you go a step farther and talk about somebody losing their badge and your first line is about someone being a disgrace to the badge? Why don't you post your name to your thread if your such a stanch defender of Officer Dean. I know if a thread was brought up in my name I would want my friends to post thier true names in my defense. Most of the screen names of Deans defenders are easily recognized so why not yours. In closing I hope people do leave this kid alone, this thread is embarrassing enough to him, but please stop talking shi% about people losing their badges over this because I spilled my coffee all over the keyboard...Be safe! :snicker:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast