Officer James Dean - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Officer James Dean

Mrs. Dean, I am the one who sent your husband Christmas and birthday cards. I am not sure; however, if I am the one who you so affectionately called "that psycho ***** that won't go away" since, I have not seen or spoken to Officer Dean in over a year and a half. Feel free to contact me anytime if you would like to talk to directly to me (prstunner50@yahoo.com). I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSDEAN
    You think I’m crazy? This coming from a little girl who has been anonymously blogging on my husband’s “fan club” page for over two years! Ha! You know what I bet you are the same girl who sends my husband Christmas and birthday cards. It would really be quite sweet, if it wasn’t so pathetic. Since you obviously know so much about me then I’m guessing I’m right, you are “that girl.” The one my husband refers to as “that psycho b*tch that won’t go away” (his words not mine). Tell me since apparently you know so much about me, do you use your government funded resources to research me? I’m touched. Really, I am. Well, I would be except I don’t like my tax dollars being wasted because a jealous nobody wants to research her “competition.”
    Furthermore in regards, to your comment “Wow you really are as crazy as your husband says you are! Your making one helluva case for him now.” (BTW it is “you’re” not “your” and helluva is not a real word, just FYI) I bet you know a lot about cases… hmm you actually kind of sound like a lawyer. I’d like to know how my divorce is any of your business. For the record, there is no case to make. The state of Florida does not care what reasons for wanting a divorce; if you want one then you got one. You should know that, since you apparently know the law so well... But whether or not my husband left me or is divorcing me is irrelevant. I wrote on this stupid page for one reason: to stand up for the man that I married and have a son with. Somebody had to since nobody else has the guts to say, “Hey, nobody is perfect. But you all really need to get a life.” I get it! Jamie is a hot guy! I married him, and he has always been hot. Unfortunately, because of that people either love him for being a drop-dead gorgeous charmer or hate him for his “****y, nothing but the best, Semper Fi, I’m better than you attitude” (aka they are jealous). Have you noticed that nobody else has posted their real name on this page except me? You might think I’m crazy, but I think that I have more guts than any of you. Not that I blame you for being spineless and not posting your name. Do you really think Jamie would be happy with somebody talking about him behind their back or with the girl who is bashing the mother on his son (anonymously) on a stupid website? Nope, I don’t think he would. I wouldn’t worry about it too much though, because it’s not you ever had a chance with him anyways. So I would like to encourage you to stop being an obsessing psychopath and move on with your life (and I would also encourage you to go to church, but I’m sure for a girl like you that would be pointless). I will not being checking this website again, because it would just be a waste of my time. Besides people like you like to make others feel bad about themselves so you can feel good, and I don't want to encourage that type of behavior (and unlike you I have class). Have a wonderful life, and may you become a better person than you are right now. I’ll keep you in my prayers. And for the rest of you that are police officers: Stay safe.
    With love,
    Mrs. J. A. Dean III

Wow and I thought that my agency had issues with idiots on this site.

Bet the former Mrs. Dean is glad she is no longer married to the whoring, wife-beating, dumb-ass now. Sure didn't take long for Jimmy Dean to knock-up his new child girlfriend. Won't be long before he is cheating on her and beating her up. What a wonderful example of the POS who work for OPD...Val must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Julie,

With all due respect, you are the one who needs to get a clue about the man you are married to. You keep praying sweetheart...maybe the good Lord will answer your prayers and give send you some common sense. And, for the record, Jamie maybe cute but he is as dumb as a box of rocks...you two make a good pair. Actually, I feel sorry for Nathan for having a mother and a father who have the combined IQ of pulp.
    WOW, The IQ of pulp!!! that is a good one. Would that be wood pulp or juice pulp or another type of pulp?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSDEAN
    You think I’m crazy? This coming from a little girl who has been anonymously blogging on my husband’s “fan club” page for over two years! Ha! You know what I bet you are the same girl who sends my husband Christmas and birthday cards. It would really be quite sweet, if it wasn’t so pathetic. Since you obviously know so much about me then I’m guessing I’m right, you are “that girl.” The one my husband refers to as “that psycho b*tch that won’t go away” (his words not mine). Tell me since apparently you know so much about me, do you use your government funded resources to research me? I’m touched. Really, I am. Well, I would be except I don’t like my tax dollars being wasted because a jealous nobody wants to research her “competition.”
    Furthermore in regards, to your comment “Wow you really are as crazy as your husband says you are! Your making one helluva case for him now.” (BTW it is “you’re” not “your” and helluva is not a real word, just FYI) I bet you know a lot about cases… hmm you actually kind of sound like a lawyer. I’d like to know how my divorce is any of your business. For the record, there is no case to make. The state of Florida does not care what reasons for wanting a divorce; if you want one then you got one. You should know that, since you apparently know the law so well... But whether or not my husband left me or is divorcing me is irrelevant. I wrote on this stupid page for one reason: to stand up for the man that I married and have a son with. Somebody had to since nobody else has the guts to say, “Hey, nobody is perfect. But you all really need to get a life.” I get it! Jamie is a hot guy! I married him, and he has always been hot. Unfortunately, because of that people either love him for being a drop-dead gorgeous charmer or hate him for his “****y, nothing but the best, Semper Fi, I’m better than you attitude” (aka they are jealous). Have you noticed that nobody else has posted their real name on this page except me? You might think I’m crazy, but I think that I have more guts than any of you. Not that I blame you for being spineless and not posting your name. Do you really think Jamie would be happy with somebody talking about him behind their back or with the girl who is bashing the mother on his son (anonymously) on a stupid website? Nope, I don’t think he would. I wouldn’t worry about it too much though, because it’s not you ever had a chance with him anyways. So I would like to encourage you to stop being an obsessing psychopath and move on with your life (and I would also encourage you to go to church, but I’m sure for a girl like you that would be pointless). I will not being checking this website again, because it would just be a waste of my time. Besides people like you like to make others feel bad about themselves so you can feel good, and I don't want to encourage that type of behavior (and unlike you I have class). Have a wonderful life, and may you become a better person than you are right now. I’ll keep you in my prayers. And for the rest of you that are police officers: Stay safe.
    With love,
    Mrs. J. A. Dean III

Has Jamie beaten his new wife yet? We already know he has cheated on her several times.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213