Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council

OK, here's what everyone's been waiting for...pics of Connie Burton:

She is so hot. Thanks for the pics. Excuse me while i go throw up.

Post Re: Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council

Quote Originally Posted by Kodak Paper
    OK, here's what everyone's been waiting for...pics of Connie Burton:

This was the thread from Connie Burton's visit to City Council back in October 2008. This is about Dusty but the names weren't used at the time pending any investigation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kejy4_2dFOA&fmt=18

I can smell Connie from my computer! Hang on, let me get my gas mask...I can't take it anymore! Hey, and can someone please tell her where the shower is and what soap looks like....of course, she may be allergic to it, Dove is WHITE. :devil:

THANK YOU

To: PBA Executive Board
    Greg Stout, President
    Jimmy Meier, Senior VP
    Rick Cochran, 2nd VP
    Chip DeBlock, Secretary
    Robert McCabe, General Counsel
    Sharon Slater, Labor Representative
    Ann Martinez, Office Manager

I wanted to publically thank the Tampa PBA for supporting me during today's Tampa City Council meeting.

Today, I saw the Tampa PBA demonstrate its support for me with honesty, enthusiasm and pride. I believe the councilmen who President Greg Stout spoke to finally heard the 'other side'.

All the time and effort everyone put into this (today and prior to the meeting) did not go unnoticed.....I really appreciate it!

Officer Dusty Rhodes

To: Officer Michael Newby

I also wanted to publically thank you for supporting me at the Tampa City Council meeting this morning. It took a lot of courage to speak on my behalf and it meant a lot. Words cannot say how appreciative I am of you and the others that have supported me. The last few months, I felt like someone handcuffed me, duct taped my mouth shut, and I couldn't respond. Today, the choice words you echoed at City Hall really allowed me to vicariously live through you for those moments. I finally felt like my words were being heard. Thank you again for supporting me.

Officer Dusty Rhodes

For all the other officers who have spoken to me and supported me throughout the last few months regarding the issues at City Council, thank you.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Dusty Rhodes
    To: PBA Executive Board
    Greg Stout, President
    Jimmy Meier, Senior VP
    Rick Cochran, 2nd VP
    Chip DeBlock, Secretary
    Robert McCabe, General Counsel
    Sharon Slater, Labor Representative
    Ann Martinez, Office Manager

I wanted to publically thank the Tampa PBA for supporting me during today's Tampa City Council meeting.

Today, I saw the Tampa PBA demonstrate its support for me with honesty, enthusiasm and pride. I believe the councilmen who President Greg Stout spoke to finally heard the 'other side'.

All the time and effort everyone put into this (today and prior to the meeting) did not go unnoticed.....I really appreciate it!

Officer Dusty Rhodes
    Glad we could be there for you Dusty and it was a pleasure, believe me! Of course, the fact that you are doing a great job and completely in the right made it even better. Everyone but Burton and company wins on this one. Other cops on the department can be reassured that there's nothing wrong with aggressive police work and they might even enjoy it. Also, the department and the Chief stood by you and backed you up too. The City and TPD win when the troops see them backing up the officers and production increases. The most compelling presence (and there were many), however, was the residents from North Boulevard Homes who came to your defense. Nice!

Congrats on the win, you deserve it!

I watched the city council meeting live today and was very impressed by the support that the PBA showed for Officer Dusty Rhodes. I have worked with Dusty and his brother Danny, and know that the jobs they do are tremendous. Both of them are two of the most honest and hard working cops the city has. I would work with them anyday. Thanks PBA for the support you showed us fellow officers as well--it was a team win.

Could we have a link? Some of us don't have a schedule conducive to being there in person. I would love to see how this ended. I really want to see the good guys at work. It sounds like a smack down was delivered

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Could we have a link? Some of us don't have a schedule conducive to being there in person. I would love to see how this ended. I really want to see the good guys at work. It sounds like a smack down was delivered
    All of the pertinent vid links will be posted sometime late today or tomorrow. Now editing dead time and breaking it down to YouTube constraints.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast