Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by ushouldknow
    Get it right - it was Cpt. Ferrante's car, Bushong was borrowing it.
    What are the chances of borrowing it twice and getting your gun stolen. Does not matter whos car it was, it happened to mr intelligent. Shong must borrow your underware also.

Post Re: Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves

I love these forums. So many of you show your true colors - incapable and ignorant. No one has quoted one true fact. What I do have to say, is that I read a fort myers police department officer whining again, trying to cast ill light on the sheriff's office when in fact, we all know that fort myers police department is nothing more than a subdivision of wackenhut. So, fmpd, go put up security around your proud litle mall.
    For the so whiners - shut up. Just simply shut the f(#k up. You make me sick. Go work for wackenhut. And, here is the challenge. I bet none of you pussies has the balls to reveal yourself. Figures. So many people who hide behind names and faces.
    I for one am proud of the sheriff's office. i think that from mike scott all the way down is filled with good people. you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments.
    and if you can, or think you can, dont tell me. show me.
    girls.

you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments

LMFAO - Hey Dom you can spell, now work on the capital letters

Quote Originally Posted by alphamidnights
    I bet none of you pussies has the balls to reveal yourself. Figures. So many people who hide behind names and faces.
    Nor do you apparently. Does that make you one of the very pussies you seem to despise? Your so proud, yet not proud enough of what you've said to sign your name? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments

LMFAO - Hey Dom you can spell, now work on the capital letters
    I dunno, I think he misspelled "alphamidget". :wink:

If only Mikey was a little bit taller, Dommy wouldn't get the crook in his neck when he "speaks" to him. A word of caution for the dynamic bros, beware of the belt buchkle it could cut your little pin heads.

If only Mikey was a little bit taller, Dommy wouldn't get the crook in his neck when he "speaks" to him. A word of caution for the dynamic bros, beware of the belt buchkle it could cut your little pin heads.
    Very stupid post at least write something that makes sense

Lightbulb Ferrante the quiter

Sounds as if Dom took his toys and left the MIG!
    Whaz' up. :devil:

sounds to me like you are jealous of the MARINES! maybe you should have enlisted! Show a little respect!

sounds to me like you are jealous of the MARINES! maybe you should have enlisted! Show a little respect!
    I just found out Dom was never in the Marines nor was he a sniper. He was in the NG and never did anything....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast