Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Arrow Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves

I cant help it, but these two jar heads seem to run the same show that thier former captain ran. OOOOh. So Lietuenant Bushong, Lieutenant Reeves, and Lieutenant More are all Marines in Special Investigations. Lets not forget Sgt. Sammy Espinosa and Sgt. Mark Mallard. Who do these people think they are regrouping as Marines and trying to inflict command, control and accountability. They are not in the Marines any more, these people. The worst is Ferrante and Bushong. They act like they own this place and run it like they do, citing respect and accountability. putting unnecessary pressure on people whenever it suits them. Give me a break. Who do they think we are. Especially Bushong. He has all of his cronies that follow him around doing whatever he says. Take away his power base and he is done.
    Someone needs to knock these all down for being general assholes. This is not the Marine Corp, pansies. This is the Sheriff's Office. We are kindler and gentler and should be in tuned to the needs of victims. Ferrante, Reeves, Bushong, and More are better off scrubbing toiloets than leading from the front. Get it right! :evil:

Re: Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves

well, go see petrovich or that looser at FMPD - Doug Baker. I for one will follow Bushong. He has proven that he will take care of the troops, accomplish the mission, and keep the uppers off of our back with no one ever getting hurt. I go home every night. The rest of your qoosies, go home and suck your thumbs. Assholes.

These guys rock. They are the best commanders I have ever work for/ the rest of you are woosies. go away

What did Bushong ever do around our agency to make his head swell so much, NOTHING. He talks intelligent so people automatically assume he is smart and knows what he is doing. He is ****y and arrogant. The only reason you blind men are praising him is because you kiss his bush and wipe his ong for him. Of course he will take care of you and look out for you. Dont worry these followers who think they are invincible will take a fall one day. Just sit back and watch. LCSO history repeats itself, I have seen it for years now.

Okay ladies. First of all, take your tampons out. This is the Sheriff's Office. You know what we are all here for. I suppose that when a bad guy is a meany, maybe they will simply stop hurting you on account of your asking nicely. Guess what folks, its the real world. If you can't hack the fact that you are a MIG (yes, Men in Green), then Burger King is hiring for burger flipping. The last I checked, honor, intergrity, and accountibility; or firmness, fairness and consistency are not character flaws, but that which defines the foundation of the Sheriff's Office.
    So, for the rest of you ladies who are prone to grumbling, GTFO (figure it out).

What a joke

Maybe a trip down memory lane is appropriate

http://spongedom.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maybe a trip down memory lane is appropriate

http://spongedom.blogspot.com/
    A better one for for memory lane for BUSHONG, how about having 2 department firearms taken from his patrol vehicle in his driveway!

Get it right - it was Cpt. Ferrante's car, Bushong was borrowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepenismighter
    The last I checked, honor, intergrity, and accountibility; or firmness, fairness and consistency are not character flaws, but that which defines the foundation of the Sheriff's Office.
    LOL, your departments foundation is shaky. The last i checked LCSO deputy Leonard Oler was getting fired for improper conduct. You know effecting an eviction on a family then calling up his wife to let her know man theres some really good stuff out here on the curb, come get it quick! :roll:

And what about that LCSO corrections officer who just got busted for petty larceny?

And they're no the only douchbags at LCSO either... There's plenty of other skeletons in the closet if i wanted to look back past those two too.

Oh, and it's spelled integrity and accountability . :snicker:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast