A Message To City Hall

A Message To City Hall

Quote Originally Posted by $$$
    Seriously,

Don’t you EVER give your rederick a rest? You’re as bad as a 16 year old kid asking for the keys to the car from Daddy!

You need to just go to a different department with more money so you can ***** about things there too.

HELLO... Its Lauderhill, when have you EVER seen things change for the better around here?

You must be a S-L-O-W learner.

You tell me how much you need and I'll send you a check if it will just SHUT YOU UP. You’re like on EVERY thread!
    Oh and you have to do it every year, thanks for your generosity

Check is in the mail

Its worth the silence !!

they will realize when these events they have booked start happening and there is no one left to patrol them and keep the peace, that they should have taken this department more serious and treated these officers much better, for the amount of work done on any given shift, Lauderhill officers should be MUCH better paid!

SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    they will realize when these events they have booked start happening and there is no one left to patrol them and keep the peace, that they should have taken this department more serious and treated these officers much better, for the amount of work done on any given shift, Lauderhill officers should be MUCH better paid!
    I agree. But what I dont agree with is the previous person, who keeps getting on all our threads, and ripping on the Mayor and all the City Commis. How is making personal attacks on them supposed to help us.

Do you think making fun of a city official "living with his mother and taking her on dates" will line our pockets. HELL NO.

My point is this- Fight for our good cause, DONT be the cause we get shafted.

So unless its constructive for all of us. SHUT YOUR DAMM HOLE !!

Re: SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by $$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree. But what I dont agree with is the previous person, who keeps getting on all our threads, and ripping on the Mayor and all the City Commis. How is making personal attacks on them supposed to help us.

Do you think making fun of a city official "living with his mother and taking her on dates" will line our pockets. HELL NO.

My point is this- Fight for our good cause, DONT be the cause we get shafted.

So unless its constructive for all of us. SHUT YOUR DAMM HOLE !!
    I dont see anyone else getting on here and doing anything about it. People like you only get on here to rip your fellow officers. That is not going to line our pockets either. So shut your damn hole, your making us look like we are divided. Thats what the city likes to see. A divided department is easier to conquer than one that backs each other up like the fire department does.

Grow a brain man!! Somebody over at City Hall is playin with the money, thats y all this funny crap with the contract and the overtime checks and the retro and the new car policy, its all to cover someones tracks.

Remember the detailed breakdown of all the overtime that was supposed to be attached to the overtime retro checks.... what ever happened to that? Everyone knows the checks were wrong and no one said anything not even the people that were supposed to! People that dont even work overtime got checks with the same amount as people that kill themselves working overtime.

Officers with 3 years 4 years and 5 years time in the department are making the same amounts of money, even if one has a GED,Highschool Dip or a BA Degree. Just compare checks sometimes and see for yourself, all the pay raises that you get are late and incorrect.

You dont even have access to your own money, go down to the pension office sometime and see if what your check says they took out is what is in your pension.

Thats just a few of the things that are inconsistent, now just multiply that times the years you have been here and each officer... thats how much money is gone and nobody knows where it is!!

This is a joke man! they dont care if you work to the rule, because its not their problem. They dont live in LH and if they do its in the NW where if they want you to you will patrol around their house "Just their house" 24/7 if they talk to the right administration guy or gal (remember the 21s).