100 Day Plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Day Plan

Re: 100 Day Plan

All you 20 year and above guys pack your bags. Espec if your in the Drop. And if your offered benefeits? Are you crazy? Take it and run. This place is way too top heavy with Lietenants and above. Trim it up Sheriff. Give all 20 year and above guys 3 months salary and benefeits for at least 3 years.

Yeah that sounds GREAT, I'll take my big $150k retirement money from the investment plan (after loosing all the rest the last year) and I'll default on my current mortgage so that I can buy a shack for cash in Georgia and "maybe" get a job making $10 an hour at 7-11 or a state prison IF they are hiring. Awesome! Come with me A$$hole.
    Shut up and do YOUR job here for 15 more years and then listen to the 25 year olds say it's your time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All you 20 year and above guys pack your bags. Espec if your in the Drop. And if your offered benefeits? Are you crazy? Take it and run. This place is way too top heavy with Lietenants and above. Trim it up Sheriff. Give all 20 year and above guys 3 months salary and benefeits for at least 3 years.

Dreamer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12