CREEK GOING BLACK AND WHITE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: CREEK GOING BLACK AND WHITE

Quote Originally Posted by call me daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then we wouldn't be a police department anymore silly...
    That was good....BUT I still don't believe that Coconut Creek has a poice department.
    There is a police department in Coconut Creek and would you believe I was on your mother last night? 'cause I was; just ask her. :devil:
    Oh that was good junior.....how did it feel to bang a dead broad? Probably the only kind you can get.....just like your security job... now grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by call me daddy
    That was good....BUT I still don't believe that Coconut Creek has a poice department.
    There is a police department in Coconut Creek and would you believe I was on your mother last night? 'cause I was; just ask her. :devil:
    Oh that was good junior.....how did it feel to bang a dead broad? Probably the only kind you can get.....just like your security job... now grow up.
    For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.

[quote=guest too]
    Quote Originally Posted by "call me daddy":wnvkzm2b
    For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.[/quote:wnvkzm2b]

Wow...this is coming from a "professional" who wants to screw my mother? Hypocrite. No, I didn't get a ticket, only attitude and lousy service from your security company.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by guest too
    Quote Originally Posted by "call me daddy":30huqfg4
    For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.
    Wow...this is coming from a "professional" who wants to screw my mother? Hypocrite. No, I didn't get a ticket, only attitude and lousy service from your security company.[/quote:30huqfg4]

I don't want to screw your mother; I didn't write that you idiot. That just goes to show how much of a miserable and immature person you really are. I'm sorry you received "attitude and lousy service" from our department but that's still only your opinion. I bet if asked, the officer would say you were a pain in the rear...so there's that. Anyway, If it makes you feel better to call our police department a "security department", then have fun...but it truly makes you look stupid. Bye!

Yep, a security department with better pay and a better contract then your sh**ty department, if you even are a LEO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12