Did I read it right? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Did I read it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack
    Like Statutes said, read the statutes. His threats were conditional, so they are not a violation of law. Did you graduate last in your academy class? It's funny how, as a racist, you demand that others be banned for their diatribe on here. Yet you and your kind (ie Bunny, Kiki, etc), are screaming loudest as racists.

I, as a white person, do not owe you or your kind a darn thing. You preach racial pride, yet I'll bet you can't name three branches of your family tree. Hell, you're probably lucky to name the paternal branch of your tree. And before you scream racism, I mean your family tree.
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I havent said anything about racism! I am caucasian so I cant experience racism so why would I complain about racism??? You make no sense at all and only express the hatred in your heart when you go on and on like such.

So that makes you a Honey Dipper. Know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by highly professional
    I am caucasian so I cant experience racism .
    Dude, I was just over here on this departments site to read up on how the detective that was shot was doing when I came across your rant. I enjoyed your above comment. I needed a good laugh and a stupid comment like that supplied it. Ahhhhhh, to be young again and have no clue as to what the hell the real world is like. Enjoy your youth HP and don't worry. You'll grow up one day. :wink:

P.S. I heard the officer involved in this shooting went home finally. God bless you brother and have a speedy and full recovery.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

This entire topic contained fabricated and innacurate information.....it has been deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12