lawsuits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lawsuits

Re: lawsuits

Once again, it is sad to see a handfull of disgruntled cowards running their mouths here instead of trying to make things better at the PD. Yes we have some good officers and then we have some others that want to sue and blame admin because they are passed over due to their extremely poor performance on the job.
    Be thankful you have a job, come to work and honor the oaths you took, or better yet, do the rest of us a favor and leave.

Awe!!
    Good to see that Clermont is still a bottomless pit of pain. Looks like a JJ is viewing the site. Only he has the smarts to write like that. I was curious how the Rooney law suit was going, I can count on my trusty LEOAFFAIRS.com friends to fill me in. I hope he doesn't settle, and sticks it in the city's ass. From what I understand, there are more lawsuits coming??? Something I heard about FMLA violations? I also heard something about sex discrimnation? You know overtime heart burn can grow to acid reflux, causing the esophagus to erode! I told you sometime back that JJ was going to be a head hunter, how's that working out????
    If the city starts messing around with FMLA, and sex discrimnation, the whole admin will be holding hands with SteveO at the local job fair. Better yet, keep firing officers and it is only matter of time before one snaps, and bypasses the the whole legal thing and goes strait to physical violence. Shaffer isn't the only one thats going to be needing 10-94. The admin. should be ashamed of messing up peoples lives, in these hard economic times. When you take somebodys job, retirement, and good name, what else do they have? They become no different than a person trying to commit "sucide by cop" Not everybody is has money to sue. I see a storm brewin.
    Just food for thought.
    Stay safe, check your six.

admin is the reason officers are disgruntled. admin are the most untruthful people in the city. but yet they say its everyone else. it's not untruthfulness , it's just not what you want to hear. look at yourselves before you point the finger to others.

Quote Originally Posted by WE ARE ALL WONDERING.........
    They treat people that way because they are told to do so. One lawsuit is going to trial in mid April and it is going to cost the city a SH*T load of money. Can't wait to see who loses jobs over this one. Morale is about as low as it can be because it's pretty sad when an officer that has no experience gets poor eval's (the supervisor was ordered to change it, to make the officer look better on paper) and becomes the crime prevention officer......WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!! Several lawsuits are coming in the near future but the chief will probably be gone before they hit. Hopefully the city manager will be right behind him. Clermont PD has GOOD officers the problem is that the city manager the chief and the captains could care less. Let em keep the officers that clear calls without reports who run the other direction when told of a crime that just happened ones that sit in the office all day doing nothing but playing video games on the city computers or reading saltwater magizines......wow i bet if the taxpayers in Clermont knew what was really going on............... but in the near future they will!!!!!!!!
    We,, bigmouth, April has come and gone. WHAT'S UP???!!!

anybody know anything about the lawsuit involving martinez? like name of person suing or what it's about?

Quote Originally Posted by Grow up
    It's nice to see that you at least have the balls to say what you think behind the veil of anonymity. Clearly you are ill informed and you've gotten too involved in the grape vine that is only bearing soured fruit.

If you are this miserable then go somewhere else.

Be a man, stop hiding behind the badge for the strength of the spine that you clearly don't have.

You should be thankful to at least have a job in this economic environment and apply more of the energy that you are expending on being a disgruntled employee to the job and the oath that you took.

Are you too not stealing money from the city when you 56 and spew the feces that you consider viable issues?

Your negativity and those others that sit in the cesspool that has been created by those who were hired in the old regime, who would've NEVER gotten hired under the current regime, and who have so much documented negative behavior that they can't go anywhere else, is the REAL problem in this department.

Suck it up and shut it up and if you can't do that because your maturity level is so infantile and no other deparment will hire you, then learn this phrase, "would you like fries with that." Because guess what, contrary to what you believe in that imaginary world that you live in, your days are numbered.

MM it depends whos in charge as to how much arse you kiss...................we all know it and think that you are a.......................

Quote Originally Posted by quit
    Once again, it is sad to see a handfull of disgruntled cowards running their mouths here instead of trying to make things better at the PD. Yes we have some good officers and then we have some others that want to sue and blame admin because they are passed over due to their extremely poor performance on the job.
    Be thankful you have a job, come to work and honor the oaths you took, or better yet, do the rest of us a favor and leave.
    BJ after your eval are you still kissing arse or what???????????

MM it depends whos in charge as to how much arse you kiss...................we all know it and think that you are a.......................[/quote]

You are an idiot! Why don't you send those nigh vision goggles back to the police station Thief!

We know what you are too!

Unfortunate that the public is so clueless about what goes on inside this agancy. If you don't trust the comments from the officers that used to work there, or still work there then try asking a Lake County Deputy, or another Lake County Police Officer their opinion about this agency and how its run. Even better ask another Cheif of Police. Ask the States Attorney his opinion about this agency. Even better ask the U.S. Dept of Defense (US Air Force Reserves) and get their opinion about this agency. The majority of answers you'll get will not be good. You'll also find strong negative opinions about Clermont P.D. and its City Manager throughout the state of FL from FDLE in Tallahassee to Avon Park Police. Why would a former Cheif of Police of the Valparaiso Police Dept up in the panhandle of FL know of "former LT Danny Cheatham" and his exploits under Wayne Saunders. It should make you wonder. Why would an US Air Force Security Police Commander tell one of his reservist (who worked for CPD at the time) that he needed to leave CPD due to its ill reputation that may cause a conflict in interest with military police service. Why would the USAFOSI also recommend to the same reservist to leave CPD. It should make you wonder. If you care about the level of police service in your community, you should be demmanding answers from your elected reps. If you don't get answers, you need to vote them out. The officers within a police department can only do so much, the community needs to get involved. And by the way, there are at least 8 law suits that I know of against the city, a few are former employees (not all ex-police, and surprisingly a couple from citizens. Do some looking on Gov sites and you'll find the proof. Don't just look at the local level, but state and federal as well. Veteran Affairs is another good place to look. Wayne Saunders and the City of Clermont do not support our troops nor tolerate reserve service members among its ranks speaks volumes to me. Sorry for all of you that live in Clermont, I'm glad I'm in north FL. We have a saying in the USAF---> It sucks to be you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12