Did anyone hear about the fight between the two female LT's? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Did anyone hear about the fight between the two female LT's?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    [.

Thanks David McCarter.[/quote]

Nope. Sorry. Just a person that's tired of reading stuff that shouldn't be on a forum open to the public. Many of you seem to think that the world will be saved when the "right" person reads this stuff. What you fail to realize is that hundreds, if not thousands, of the "wrong" people read this. It hurts us in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nope Sorry
    [.

Thanks David McCarter.
    Nope. Sorry. Just a person that's tired of reading stuff that shouldn't be on a forum open to the public. Many of you seem to think that the world will be saved when the "right" person reads this stuff. What you fail to realize is that hundreds, if not thousands, of the "wrong" people read this. It hurts us in the end.[/quote]

Good maybe that right person will finally take notice and clean up this department.

I just to see the picture of the goat with the brass that LS has that keeps saving her job every time a complaint is filed against her.

She has caused more problems in her career then she was ever worth.

She starts the sexually explicit conversations, inappropriate touching and affairs to get what she wants.
    How come I can't get a Supervisor like this? Come do my monthly inspection :devil:

[.

Thanks David McCarter.
    Nope. Sorry. Just a person that's tired of reading stuff that shouldn't be on a forum open to the public. Many of you seem to think that the world will be saved when the "right" person reads this stuff. What you fail to realize is that hundreds, if not thousands, of the "wrong" people read this. It hurts us in the end.[/quote]

So in other words your solution is to not discuss it and hope GHQ, who created some of this, takes care of it? You are so naive. If you were McCarter you would know that exposing your conduct would cost you your job...right Charlotte? You too Mrs. Wells.

[.
    Thanks David McCarter.
    Nope. Sorry. Just a person that's tired of reading stuff that shouldn't be on a forum open to the public. Many of you seem to think that the world will be saved when the "right" person reads this stuff. What you fail to realize is that hundreds, if not thousands, of the "wrong" people read this. It hurts us in the end.

So in other words your solution is to not discuss it and hope GHQ, who created some of this, takes care of it? You are so naive. If you were McCarter you would know that exposing your conduct would cost you your job...right Charlotte? You too Mrs. Wells.
    No. It can and should be discussed, only not on an open forum. There are proper channels to go through to report stuff like this.

Think about this. The next time your sergeant has to do an inquiry on YOU, would you like him to splash the details of it all over the net? If the supervisors got on here and started a thread about road troopers complaints there would be an uprising.

Why do some of us feel the need to discuss these things here. Spreading rumors about anyone isn't a good idea (I'm not saying this incident is a rumor).

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Did anyone hear Bubba the Love Sponge talking about this string on his Morning Show today? I missed it today, but you can count that I'll be listening tomorrow. If you want to follow his show, Bubba broadcasts locally here in Tampa on WHPT 102.5 FM (The Bone) weekday mornings between 0600 and 1000 hours. You can also access his website at http://theboneonline.com/bubba/. If you have Sirius Radio, you can listen to Bubba on Howard 101 during a Mon - Thu morning show or LIVE on Fridays from 1000 - 1400 hours. In case you didn't know, Bubba is a big supporter of Law Enforcement.

Sysop

Quote Originally Posted by It never ends
    I'm embarrassed to be a part of this organization because of topics like this. There is more maturity on a kindergarten playground than there is on the LEOAffairs FHP board. My God people......read this thread. It's like a bunch of little kids around here. Worry about yourself and your work ethics. What other people do doesn't concern me. I don't care if my whole Troop was one big soap opera as long as I can just go to work and do my job. If the rest of you would be like that we wouldn't have half the problems that we have.
    Let me ask you (the author of the above post) a question...did this topic bother you enough to report the parts of it that violated the LEOAFFAIRS.COM Terms of Use? Every user on this site has a responsibility to report violations in order to keep it professional. Unless they do, how can we expect any different? It takes more than having an unpaid volunteer Moderator. I appreciate your post and attempt to redirect the content though. We recently spend a lot of money on new software that allows you to simply click on the to the right of every message that violates our TOU. However, were it not for LEOAFFAIRS.COM, the system of accountability and venting we bring to the table would not exist. That, in my opinion, would be a bad thing. Sure, you're always going to have those few who want to manipulate this site for their own agenda, but I believe the Pros FAR OUTWEIGH the Cons in having LEOAFFAIRS.COM online.

Stay safe!

Sysop

[.
    Thanks David McCarter.

Here, in my humble opinion, is the problem with your position. If we would have made LEOAFFAIRS.COM a closed environment, open to cops only (which we actually considered doing), nothing would have ever gotten accomplished. Let's face it, cops love to complain. You'd simply have a "*****" session among the troops with no recourse. That's NOT what we're about and NOT what we want to be a party to. We want to effect change through this website and have been able to do just that. Why you ask? That answer is simple; because this site is purposely open to LEOs, Media and the Public. By including the Big 3 we have established a system of accountability in law enforcement. It's one thing for the brass to screw up and hide it within their own agency, but try doing that once the Media gets a hold of the story and informs the Public. Good Luck!

it's funny how the administration expects us to increase activity and do more for this agency for less but with morale at an all time low and when you look at what is happening with these supervisors, you don't feel like doing sh!$!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast