2 sets of rules

Thread: 2 sets of rules

2 sets of rules

Is it true that a captain and a lt have been seen on in-car video engaged in a pursuit, in clear violation of policy? The captain was driving an unmarked white impala. The same captain that threw such a big fit that 7 or 8 officers are in an I A with sanction 1 violations because of a pursuit. The same captain that made everyone in or around the sid pursuit write reports or supplements.

Will he be required to write a supplement? Will his actions be scrutinized by the pursuit review board and IA? Will he have to explain why he engaged in a pursuit in an unmarked car, even after the pursuit was cancelled? What do you think?

Re: 2 sets of rules

The above post starts out as a question so that tells makes me think this is only rumor at the current time. Let's cut to the chase and have someone present some facts on the next post regarding this incident. This should be truly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHorseInTheRace
    The above post starts out as a question so that tells makes me think this is only rumor at the current time. Let's cut to the chase and have someone present some facts on the next post regarding this incident. This should be truly interesting.

I agree...cut to the facts. We need transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Video proof-dash cam. Lieutenant and Captain involved in pursuit during 1700 traffic and rain. Pursuit should have been terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.T.E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Video proof-dash cam. Lieutenant and Captain involved in pursuit during 1700 traffic and rain. Pursuit should have been terminated.

I call for an I.A. Let's clear this up and get everything out in the air.

Ledger...you reading this? File a FOIA.

News flash......coming in on the telegraph now.......beep...beep....beep......beep....beep... ...The end doesn't justify the means......more to come?

They have as many sets as they need. It just depends on who their trying to get rid of.

Anyone believe what comes around goes around?

Not in this place they have been getting away for way too long. They can not be that lucky some one is running a real good screen for them. Including the media.