INFO on former OCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: INFO on former OCSO

She's a friggin lying snake just like the other guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by acrossthehall
    Then walk across the hall and give her your opinion big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by acrossthehall
    Then walk across the hall and give her your opinion big man.

I'm afraid her phat ass might eat me. Girl's ass looks like it swallowed a hand grenade.

PSD at OCSO has a lot of internal issues presently. They can't even get investigation findings and reports correctly documented. Always on a witch hunt when things come there way, however, they fail to investigate properly, or coverup to protect personnel.

I wouldn't give too much thought into the person you're in question over as PSD is not the brightest of the bunch.

Please take her back to Florida, she is usless here for us.

Zeva Edmondson is an honest person who hates bad cops. Don't trust the people on this forum who are trashing her. They are probably the bad cops she busted.

Quote Originally Posted by O-town
    Zeva Edmondson is an honest person who hates bad cops. Don't trust the people on this forum who are trashing her. They are probably the bad cops she busted.

O-town=Zeva in UC...

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore
    Please take her back to Florida, she is usless here for us.
    Useless we can deal with, it's that she's EVIL. Passes herself off as a Christian no less. I've never seen someone so cut throat ambitious in all of my days. What did she do for the Orange County Sheriff's Office and what was her rank? Was she the Deputy in charge of "or else"? Like "confess or else I'll leave you alone with Zeva"? "Resign or else Zeva will stab you in the back?" Oh, and what's up with her lack of personal hygiene?

She is a huge P.O.S.

She couldn't even handle working a patrol zone. She knows cops won't kick her butt b/c criminals scare her.

She's worthless and a waste of oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She is a huge P.O.S.

She couldn't even handle working a patrol zone. She knows cops won't kick her butt b/c criminals scare her.

She's worthless and a waste of oxygen.
    If that's the case, you'd think that she'd have moved into some other line of work after leaving Orange County. Was she Brass down there? Was she the acredidation manager for the agency or did she just work for the acredidation manager? I don't know much about that job other than most don't like it but think that you have to know how to use a computer. She has trouble working a copy machine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast