INFO on former OCSO - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: INFO on former OCSO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by O-town
    Zeva Edmondson is an honest person who hates bad cops. Don't trust the people on this forum who are trashing her. They are probably the bad cops she busted.

O-town=Zeva in UC...

No, just someone who has know her for many years.

[quote=O-town]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "O-town":3osv8hqe
    Zeva Edmondson is an honest person who hates bad cops. Don't trust the people on this forum who are trashing her. They are probably the bad cops she busted.
    No, just someone who has know her for many years.
    [/quote:3osv8hqe]

Not true, she is racist and out to screw over good cops. Thats a fact and you know it.

Ding Dong that fat b#tch is gone. Got her self a nice little "resigned in lieu of termination" today. Serves her right.
    Oh, and just in case you read this Zeva, you are known among the detectives as Big Bulla. That name was given to you by your former Florida colleague that also got a "resigned in lieu of" around this time last year.
    Others in the department simply refer to you as Shrek. If there is ever anything that I can do to make your life less pleasant, you can count on me.

Orangeman can't even spell deputies much less make a pimple on a decent deputy's ass. There was never a lawsuit, he's full of it. She always performed in a professional manner, whatever job she had and had a great reputation. I might have a clue, I worked with her for about 20 years.

The fact that you think so highly of her, and that you survived for 20 years working with her, says that you're probably a bigger snake than her. After being fired from VPD in Tennessee, she again, lied about her credentials to obtain a position as assistant chief of police at the Vol. State Comm. College Police Department. On her second day on the job, her Chief came in with a whole bucket of proof that she lied during her background investigation. She stated that she was THE accreditation manager at OCSO, that she'd never been sued before, that she had a many years of supervisory experience. Those of us that know her, know that is all bologna.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234