INFO on former OCSO
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

INFO on former OCSO

I just discovered this site, I have worked for a police agency in Tennessee for the past 5 years and was hoping to get some info on a former deputy of yours who we hired for I.A.'s. She seems to be vindictive and has not made many friends here, any info is appreciated.

Zeva Edmondson ???

Re: INFO on former OCSO

Bad news does follow where ever she does. Watch out, she is heartless.

Why not just call OCSO PSD?

To the genious that suggested to "just call" her agency for info. She is tI.A. investigator at his agency, if word got back they were asking about her they would be toast. Just tell them if you know anything about her, good, bad, anything. If she is cool then great, but if she was a witch they need to be aware.

Get with the program and use this site to share info.

Hey mickey.. Are you retarded? You think we should share info on an anonymous public message board about fellow cops?? Grow up. You must be the most moronic troll ever. The most anyone on here would be able to supply is rumor. You want real info, pull the PUBIC records. Anything that is not PUBLIC shouldn't be discussed, true or not, on here. Unless you have some super secret super internet x-ray vision that enables you to tell who exactly the anonymous poster requesting information is. How would you like people talking crap about you to Joe Public or maybe Channel 9? Crawl back under your rock.

Thank you for your opinion, you must have been one of the boys in green that could not find the suitcase after being called back a few times. All the guy in Tennessee wants to know is if the chick is 10-8 or a snake. Give a brother a break.

If she seems vindictive and hasn't made many friends, then she is probably a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenn PO
    I just discovered this site, I have worked for a police agency in Tennessee for the past 5 years and was hoping to get some info on a former deputy of yours who we hired for I.A.'s. She seems to be vindictive and has not made many friends here, any info is appreciated.

Zeva Edmondson ???

She is not a snake. I worked with her many years. Do your job and there won't be problems. Or are you worried about her investigating you? Maybe I should call your department and ask about you moron.

To Tenn PO...she's a cobra..watch your aZZ. Maybe the last poster was hitting that but he's full of shiz!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    To Tenn PO...she's a cobra..watch your aZZ. Maybe the last poster was hitting that but he's full of shiz!
    Don't assume I am hitting anything, you just made an azz of yourself. I doubt you have ever worked with her since you have nothing to back your claims, moron. Go back to your donuts.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast