Spring Break - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

Re: Spring Break

I hear there will be two to a room? Good luck getting volunteers. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sharing a room? Now that I think about it, it could be fun. Just think, a bunkie to share your thoughts with. Someone that is just as excited as you are to be there. Someone to have your meals with. Share a six pack by the pool. Of course there could be a down side. In my career I have shared rooms on details with female agents, which was nice. They didn't leave their underwear in a pile on the bathroom floor. They didn't snore or fart. They didn't pick their nose and flick it on the wall. They didn't pee all over the bathroom floor and use your towel to wipe up. They didn't hog the remote control. Sharing a room with a male agent? Not so good. I sure miss my old partner.

Sharing a room? Now that I think about it, it could be fun. Just think, a bunkie to share your thoughts with. Someone that is just as excited as you are to be there. Someone to have your meals with. Share a six pack by the pool. Of course there could be a down side. In my career I have shared rooms on details with female agents, which was nice. They didn't leave their underwear in a pile on the bathroom floor. They didn't snore or fart. They didn't pick their nose and flick it on the wall. They didn't pee all over the bathroom floor and use your towel to wipe up. They didn't hog the remote control. Sharing a room with a male agent? Not so good. I sure miss my old partner.
    Bet they didn't give you andd p^ussy either. :snicker:

You're right. Nobody gave me anything. I worked for every bit of it.

You're right. Nobody gave me anything. I worked for every bit of it.
    Don't we all?

Can I room with Tolbert and Cave? I like to watch hot sex.

Ok, that's just nasty! You should not have gone there. GROSS DUDE!

Probably that fouled mouth douche bag moth@er****er that's been fighting with that other guy.

Probably that fouled mouth douche bag moth@er****er that's been fighting with that other guy.
    Thats funny, you called him foul mouthed, but then you follow it up with douche bag mother*****er. Why to go Sybil.

When you are deluded and full of doubt, even a thousand books of scripture are not enough. When you have realized understanding, even one word is too much.

Thats funny, you called him foul mouthed, but then you follow it up with douche bag mother*****er. Why to go Sybil.

When you are deluded and full of doubt, even a thousand books of scripture are not enough. When you have realized understanding, even one word is too much.
    Holy moly, I've been outed.! Rats!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast