Lawsuit - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lawsuit

Re: Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by badges
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe #2316
    (Removed by Mod 167. If you want to make an accusation without evidence then post your name and be accountable for what you are saying. If not, then post responsibly.)

Mod 167

Try calling before you come so that your not wasting a trip. No brainer! Everyone is entitled to a break, and if I choose to take it and talk to BR, doesnt make me a snitch! Anyone who really knows me would know better than that. If you cant get ahold of me, most of the time its because I am off site working on phone issues. Yes, some of us do actually work and try to do a good job at it.

Joe,

The problem with "calling prior to just showing up" is that these guys would have to actually stop their personal conversation and call you before they stop by but this would be such an inconvenience for them.....and take a very long thought process; something they can not seem to handle!
    Well I can see what these two think of deputies. We are just dumb cops. Yup and it must take a genius to call Nextell and activate a phone.
    Perhaps we are doing our jobs as well, and like MDU and the shop we figure we can do a drive up. But I see you two are special.

When support personnel forget that they are there to support the deputies in the field then it's time for the support personnel to go. If they do their job and support the deputies then the deputies can do their job.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

question......do we really need a Comm Commander??

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    When support personnel forget that they are there to support the deputies in the field then it's time for the support personnel to go. If they do their job and support the deputies then the deputies can do their job.

The problem is that in this case, the support personnel Commander, promotes that mentality. I'm not saying he is the one that wrote the response to "Joe" but I would bet on it. I do know that he feels that way.

And I agree with the earlier poster, the Comm Center has been in turmoil since the arrival of the Commander. If you go back on this board, you will see that a Comm Supervisor called it months ago. I guess we should have listened then. We might not have a Fed law suit now.

I saw on the news the Sheriff was doing a bit on IJC. A reporter asked him about the law suit and he was surprised. He knew nothing about it. Heads need to roll for that. It's business as usual, keeping important info from the Head man.

Earlier a post said that before a Fed law suit can be filed, EOC has to determine that there is merit to the case. I did not believe it so I checked. It's true. EOC does notify the agency and it takes months for them to investiagte. So how long has our agency known this was coming and did NOTHING? Didn't even notify the Sheriff.

He has been putting out pre-existing fires since day one. MOST of them are the fault of Command staff that allowed things to go on for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestss
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST

The problem is that in this case, the support personnel Commander, promotes that mentality. I'm not saying he is the one that wrote the response to "Joe" but I would bet on it. I do know that he feels that way.

And I agree with the earlier poster, the Comm Center has been in turmoil since the arrival of the Commander. If you go back on this board, you will see that a Comm Supervisor called it months ago. I guess we should have listened then. We might not have a Fed law suit now.

I saw on the news the Sheriff was doing a bit on IJC. A reporter asked him about the law suit and he was surprised. He knew nothing about it. Heads need to roll for that. It's business as usual, keeping important info from the Head man.

Earlier a post said that before a Fed law suit can be filed, EOC has to determine that there is merit to the case. I did not believe it so I checked. It's true. EOC does notify the agency and it takes months for them to investiagte. So how long has our agency known this was coming and did NOTHING? Didn't even notify the Sheriff.

He has been putting out pre-existing fires since day one. MOST of them are the fault of Command staff that allowed things to go on for so long.
    Watch what is coming out next from the comm center, as well as the PIO's office.

I sure hope the rumors of BR being made Capt of Comm when Dir SS moves to PIO does not come true. Comm Supervisors spoke up as requested so it can not be said that the problems were not known.

KR doesn't care. He has slots that he needs to fill. Comm Center, watch out, your BR dream is coming true with more pay for the little fella. PIO will get the leftover from that realignment. The last few days he's been acting Hunter-like. Watch out, lieutenants!!!

Didn't any of you attend any of the meetings? He said "No promotions."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, according to Commander BR, Director SS is going to PIO and he is being promoted to Capt. of the Comm Center. He has been strutting around for weeks talking about what he will do when he is Capt.

Yes, we were told, "no promotions". So we just have to wait a week or two to see what the next four years hold for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, according to Commander BR, Director SS is going to PIO and he is being promoted to Capt. of the Comm Center. He has been strutting around for weeks talking about what he will do when he is Capt.

Yes, we were told, "no promotions". So we just have to wait a week or two to see what the next four years hold for us.
    Now that he's quoted in the NDN saying, "NO PROMOTIONS" if he promotes just one, everyone (including his supporters) will tear him up. I believe it would be fiscally irresponsible to promote anyone now anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234