"FLOATING" TRAVEL MONEY ... AL WHERE ARE YOU?

"FLOATING" TRAVEL MONEY ... AL WHERE ARE YOU?

THEY COULD NOT GET AL CAPONE FOR ORGANIZED CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR SO THEY WENT AFTER HIM FOR TAX EVASION. IT IS TIME THE FEDS INVESTIGATE THE WAY THE DEPARTMENT IS HANDLING ITS MONEY. FOR THE 2ND. TIME IN AS MANY MONTHS OUR TRAVEL CHECKS ARE BEING HELD OVER TO THE NEXT MONTH ALLOWING THE STATE TO USE ITS EMPLOYEES MONEY FOR 2 MONTHS UNDER THE ALLEGED SCHEME TRAVEL IS BEING AUDITED? FIRST OFF THE STATE SHOULD BE FRONTING OUR MONEY. EACH AND EVERY EMPLOYEE WHO USES THEIR VEHICLE FOR WORK SHOULD BE ADVANCED $100, $200 OR $300 ETC. TO COVER THE STATES USE OF OUR PRIVATE VEHICLES. WE SIMPLY DEDUCT OUR ADVANCE FROM EACH TRAVEL VOUCHER. I CALL UPON THE SPIRIT OF AL CAPONE TO SHOW THE FEDS THE WAY TO THESE POLITICAL WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS IN TALLAHASSEE.

Re: "FLOATING" TRAVEL MONEY ... AL WHERE ARE YOU?

They should not be holding anyones money back. Not only do we use our own vehicles and not get compensated fairly for the mileage plus wear and tear we also have to take money from our own paychecks to pay for the gas to do our fieldwork. ?? I would look into this

Another issue Gordon has failed to correct! We are all going broke doing the job. Then, the union wants us to pay our own way to a rally. These folks are nuts.. :x

So many probation officers lie on their travel and time sheets! I cannot believe you crybabies. I worked in an office for many years with supervisors who followed and caught po's lying on time and travel. Then did nothing. Also, in the same office, indeed a CIRCUIT OFFICE, there were officers selling drugs, having sex with offenders, living with offenders, sex with supervisors..... the list is endless. No one at probation cared. Even the Circuit Administrator and Deputy knew and did not care.
    These same officers and supervisors lied in court together and testified in Tallahassee together on an important case and they bragged in the office about lying. Yes, I quit so I am no longer on the payroll. But all these lying, cheating officers and supervisors are still getting their paychecks and RETIREMENT ("how much longer do you have to work?" is the common hello) And I bet you none of them can be found on a Friday afternoon. But, where is your travel money??????? BOO HOO

And did you report any of this to Region, to Central Office, or to the IG's office? Did you notify the State's Attorney or the Court regarding this behavior? Did you take any action, or did you just assume nothing would be done? If all you did was look the other way and eventually quit then you too are culpable. Talk about cry babies! Boo Hoo to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex po
    So many probation officers lie on their travel and time sheets! I cannot believe you crybabies. I worked in an office for many years with supervisors who followed and caught po's lying on time and travel. Then did nothing. Also, in the same office, indeed a CIRCUIT OFFICE, there were officers selling drugs, having sex with offenders, living with offenders, sex with supervisors..... the list is endless. No one at probation cared. Even the Circuit Administrator and Deputy knew and did not care.
    These same officers and supervisors lied in court together and testified in Tallahassee together on an important case and they bragged in the office about lying. Yes, I quit so I am no longer on the payroll. But all these lying, cheating officers and supervisors are still getting their paychecks and RETIREMENT ("how much longer do you have to work?" is the common hello) And I bet you none of them can be found on a Friday afternoon. But, where is your travel money??????? BOO HOO
    THE ABOVE HAS TO BE A GORDON AND PBA ANSWER. IF THEY CAN'T HELP, THE PROBLEM HAS TO BE THE FAULT OF SOMEONE ELSE.

Wants to know, you must be very naive. Yes, these things were reported. In fact, the case I cited where everyone lied in testimony was all over the news. The Judge lost his job although he did nothing wrong. DC lied and DC sticks together. And Judges' children get into drugs and on probation. And supervisors ordered us to lie on drug tests for these adult children on probation. And SAO's are too busy dealing with constant turnover.
    Tell me there are no problems like these in your office. Tell me there is no sexual harrassment. Jokes about race and sex were made during cultural diversity training with the CA and DCA in attendance. Probation officer of the year lied to offenders, telling them they were positive on drug tests when they were not for the entertainment in the office. Everyone hooted with amusement.
    Ask how many female guards in the prisons have had to perform sexual favors to get time off work. Yeah, report it. That is soooo effective. Did you not work for the department when Crosby was the head? Yes, the DC is sooo honest and professional.

so to answer the question, not only I reported these things, and when investigations and inquiries were made, everyone lied because it appeared everyone was participating or had something to cover up and honest officers were ordered to lie and remove information from case notes. Why didn't the department access casenotes prior to revision? Surely to goodness, that archaic system stores all the stupid notes. Why are casenotes and time sheets and schedules not cross referenced? Supervisors complained that they did not want to sign travel sheets and they were told to shut up. Why didn't anyone wonder why the CA was signing travel claims? And the most important question, most of the folks working in that circuit are still with DC....why aren't they speaking up now? Well, I can tell you. Most of them have 2nd jobs and/or are just at home watching their children while they work at home, meet with their married police officer boyfriends, etc. They are the ones lying on all the records and waiting for their false travel money.
    I can tell you, my offenders were questioned everytime they came into the office and got calls at home from DC higher ups trying to get one of them to testify that I was doing something wrong. For the record, I was not. And I was ordered to do stupidly dangerous things. Threatened with insubordination if I didn't.
    Wants to know, don't be so high and mighty. The whole department is full of corruption. Find a problem and report it, I dare you. Then you tell me about culpability.
    And all of you, quit the job and see how valuable your job skills are in the job market and tell me how you are going broke doing the job. Yes, I stand by it Crybabies with no integrity. That what's DC is made up of.

THANKS FOR MY TRAVEL CHECK. I CAN NOW MAIL CITIZENS INSURANCE A PARTIAL PAYMENT FOR MY HOME INSURANCE!

Here is another answer from your PBA leadership. See below

__________________________________________________ __________________________