New changes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New changes

New changes

Anyone have insight about any real changes coming up? Like transfers, significant policy changes, etc.....It's been pretty quiet.
    Angelangel, no response needed from you please. We already know about your treasure chest of secret lies and useless gossip.

Re: New changes

IJC will be shutting down Fri due to massive OT. No MORE OT!!! Also, has anyone ever counted the Lieutenants in the jail? The have 10, yes 10 Lieutenants for 1,000 inmates. That includes one for every shift, 2 in IJC 3 "ADMIN" and 1 over ICE. 3 Admin Lt's.(does L.O. still count)? CF sure had alot of "friends" Good-bye "friends" Good-bye"Chief of Admin" at 120,000.

Of course the traffic unit is getting split up. Thank you Sheriff. That was a long time coming.

Sit back and watch 411.......Your not as smart as you think you are

411, the traffic complaints from citizens can be addressed on a district level. the district units are more than qualified to handle those issues since they interact with their citizens daily. the deputies in the traffic unit can be better utilized else where. I doubt the motorcycle units will move as well as the dot guys they are too specialized. the day shift units and the dui guys will be spread out areas to stay in. they may still be in the unit on paper but will not have the freedom of movement around the county. the thi guys (all three of them) should be closed out especially the know nothing female with stereotypical hair. fhp is way more professional and thorough by the way. and what the heck does the traffic unit have to do with ert anyway?

[quote="guesty"]the know nothing female with stereotypical hair.[quote]

Now that was funny!

And just for the record, I'm 90-95% sure I wasn't on duty when I posted this... :snicker:

Then what happens to the STEB Lt?

411 don't forget that you posted your actual identity. I work your side of the week and I am familiar with you. Don't try to fool anybody, you complain just like the rest of them. "Change can be good sometimes" You are one of "the grass is greener" bunch. Sounds like you are already looking over the fence. What if you get put in d8? Not going to complain? Sure.
    THI. That unit is "HIGHLY SPECIALIZED" at passing the buck. I came from an agency nearby and I sat through those classes. Nothing real tough there. I know what they have to do since I've done a few myself. I've heard you guys in "The Unit" do nothing but complain about them and your LT. You guys talk about how they talk the talk but fall on their face when they have to walk the walk. I've watched the "female" from the sidelines conduct an "investigation". What an absolute laugh.
    I "experienced' the LT at ERT. There is a man that simply can't get enough of himself. I think he should be put in charge of scathing agency emails. He's great at them until he get proven wrong.
    The problem with FHP is that they are "responding" to less. That's an internal thing that they have to work out. Not less work just less response. It has absolutely nothing to do with the S.O.

Mr 411, when was the last time you responded to an ERT call out? I get the roster and noticed your name isn't on there. How did you do that. Next time I see the Commander I'll ask him what I have to do to be like you. I've been here a bit longer than you and I still go without complaint. Maybe I'll go and sit on the beach with no panties on. Do you need a bidet to wash out that sand?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast