Tampa Support Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Tampa Support Thread

Wow, Toolbert and DeCoursey, ya'll are screwed, looks like Orlando is heading south for the summer. I wonder if we are better off or not? I say yes, we don't have Toolbert or DeCoursey

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey, be loyal to the agency like Dan. Guess he didn't get the job...

Many apply to be next Alachua police chief

ALACHUA — The city of Alachua has received 64 applications for the position of Alachua Police Chief.

Chief Robert Jernigan, the current police chief will soon be retiring after two decades of service to the city.

Alachua City Manager Clovis Watson Jr. said the position is important and finding the right person who will serve the community is a big task.

• Lee Spector

Current position: Patrol Captain; Ft. Lauderdale Police Department. Florida.

• Daniel Decoursey

Current position: Major ; Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco, Jacksonville, Fla.

• Rudolph M. Hinson III

Current position: Sergeant; Tallahassee Police Department, Tallahassee, Fla.

Applications are still being accepted.

The current applicants for the position are listed below in the order of when the application was received, from first to last. The first application was received on Dec. 4, 2007 and the last was received on March 13.
    Who can we call in Alachua to tell them "take DeCoursey" please take him. We don't want him anymore

Gainesville is still cleaning the skidmarks out of their shorts from the last time Big **** was their boss!

Peter: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
    Doctor: What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
    Peter: Yeah.
    Doctor: Wow, that's messed up.

ABT or Initech? What is the difference?
    You could just leave if you had any balls. We would be happy to see you go. Oops there is no place for you pecker head :devil: :devil:
    Last time we worked together $hithead, you played with my balls so don't pretend now that I don't have any. Also, you promised not to tell anybody and recently the killer clowns (that's the voices I keep hearing) told me that your really not my friend

Hey...Mod 1, where the hell are you? These idiots are getting out of hand.

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.

There is no beginning to practice nor end to enlightenment; There is no beginning to enlightenment nor end to practice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234