Tampa Support Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tampa Support Thread

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

Re: Tampa Support Thread

Toolbert in Tampa is just a sad, sad, sad move on the part of Staab/Geier. It is important to seperate Toolbert from Cave for the good of ABT. Not by promoting him to Captain of Tampa. That puts Toolbert in charge of a big, big, big office. He is a negligent hire, negligent retention, negligent promotion. Now he is being promoted again to a position of real power. As Captain he will redeploy agents away from investigations, fail to provide investigative knowledge to agents and Lieutenants, fail to support community groups, fail to provide leadership, and fail to successfully manage the office. In Tallahassee he said and did whatever he wanted to damage policies, damage training, damage morale, and damage careers. He cannot be allowed to do the same damage in Tampa.

I come to the office when necessary. I work my investigations. I get my numbers and a little extra. I am available to work with other agents. I assist them with their investigations when asked. I don't really care who the supervisor is. I don't get involved in the politics. I do my job and go home. Try it. It may work for you too.

This is just another version of the old, "Get another job if you dont like it." No, CT, I am not getting another job. I will protect the one I have had here-and I had it for a lot longer than you or the other retards brought in by PHD Hougland. CT, you and your pals took a lot out of this agency, got some fat raises no one else even knew about, and ruined the workplace for all of the experienced agents who remember when ABT was a cooperative agency that had policy that made sense, and was a place where supervisors supported agents instead of followed them around. Need examples? Any agent teaching at an academy should wear a red shirt and drive to the classes. Any agent in a bar working UC (that's short for Under Cover, Clayton and Ron) should be able to blend in by sipping a (gasp) mildly alcoholic beverage. Property should be retained and eventually placed into evidence, when practical and at the first reasonable opportunity. The job title of investigators should be, "Special Agent." I could go on all day, but the point is, I do care who supervises me. I do care who is making supervisory decisions. I do care whether the persons in charge have any law enforcement investigative experience (Clayton, none, Ron, none), and I do care about this agency. I work here. Why don't you go find another job?

You could go on all day - but what would be the point? I realize this forum is a place you can vent your frustrations, but you really should not expect any result beyond your personal satisfaction. I am confident my state employment time exceeds yours (25+ years) There is nothing to be gained by worrying who the next district supervisor is. Do your job. Do it well. No one will have any fault with your actions. Oh, and before you call me an "oldtimer" and tell me I am out of touch, I know and accept that as fact. Trust me - I am counting the days, but until then I will do my job..
    I have worked for a 3 sergeants, 8 lieutenants and 4 captains. Some good, a few great, the rest didn't deserve their rank. One thing was true about all of them - they didn't have a problem with me or my work product. Let your reputation speak for you. You won't need luck with your new supervisor - but you will need skill.

Yes. Nunchauku skillz.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes. Nunchauku skillz.
    I know what you mean. There are a buttload of gangs at this school. Some have tried to get me to join them. I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

I come to the office when necessary. I work my investigations. I get my numbers and a little extra. I am available to work with other agents. I assist them with their investigations when asked. I don't really care who the supervisor is. I don't get involved in the politics. I do my job and go home. Try it. It may work for you too.
    Trust me. Its not enough with CT.

Yes. Nunchauku skillz.
    I know what you mean. There are a buttload of gangs at this school. Some have tried to get me to join them. I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.
    Animal sanctuary worker dies after attack by ‘liger’
    Against protocol, handler entered lion-tiger hybrid’s space during feeding
    By Mike Celizic
    TODAYShow.com contributor
    updated 9:12 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct. 31, 2008
    An animal handler with thousands of hours of experience has died after being mauled by a 1,000-pound lion-tiger hybrid he was feeding at an Oklahoma animal sanctuary.

Yes. Nunchauku skillz.
    Animal sanctuary worker dies after attack by ‘liger’
    Against protocol, handler entered lion-tiger hybrid’s space during feeding
    By Mike Celizic
    TODAYShow.com contributor
    updated 9:12 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct. 31, 2008
    An animal handler with thousands of hours of experience has died after being mauled by a 1,000-pound lion-tiger hybrid he was feeding at an Oklahoma animal sanctuary.
    Napolean, do you know anything about time machines?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast