IS AJ GOING TO PROPOSE A MERGER? YES or NO (serious) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: IS AJ GOING TO PROPOSE A MERGER? YES or NO (serious)

Good job Game Time. You listened to your radio! Did you do anything to help the situation?

Yeah really, you should have gotten into your POV and responded code 3! Or use your golf cart.

Well, another mole just popped up! Now what? Lets dance!! JK made a stupid, stupid choice. But I ask you if you were pushed into the corner how would you handle it? You must walk in his shoes to judge him!! The school district will continue forcing its officers into financial ruin! I'm out of here first chance..

Quote Originally Posted by molebehere
    Well, another mole just popped up! Now what? Lets dance!! JK made a stupid, stupid choice. But I ask you if you were pushed into the corner how would you handle it? You must walk in his shoes to judge him!! The school district will continue forcing its officers into financial ruin! I'm out of here first chance..
    You are a true anal opening for even making this^ comment. The District is not responsible for his poor choice, he would have made the same decision no matter whee he worked because whatever he was getting paid would still not have been enough. Stop pointing fingers, be responsible, man up little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by molebehere
    You are a true arse opening for even making this^ comment. The District is not responsible for his poor choice, he would have made the same decision no matter whee he worked because whatever he was getting paid would still not have been enough. Stop pointing fingers, be responsible, man up little boy.

yeah because you can predict the future............well look into your little crystal ball and watch it turn green this summer :devil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123