IS AJ GOING TO PROPOSE A MERGER? YES or NO (serious) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: IS AJ GOING TO PROPOSE A MERGER? YES or NO (serious)

Be careful what you wish for...going green and you will lose all that nice time off..nothing special for you....make what you have work.

THE SCHEDULE WILL STAY THE SAME!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD IT NOT??????? NOTHING WOULD CHANGE! LOOK AT OTHER MERGERS! AND SPECIALIZED UNITS WITHIN PBSO!! GET REAL, THAT IS SUCH A WEAK EXCUSE! WE HAVE NOTHING BUT AN OK SCHEDULE AND A CHIEF THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU, UNLESS YOUR PART OF THE 120 MAIN CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATLEAST TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT PBSO CAN OFFER, SINCE OUR PD OFFERS A BIG FAT NOTHING!

Can anyone tell me the names of the Sgt and Officer that are leaving?

RW is one leaving I believe? I know of acouple other possiblities too. ALSO AJ writes back and is considering it! So the clock is ticking! The green clock that is

You are so stupid. Like YOU would know what AJ has done or is doing. Just get off AJ's Richard, and quit dreaming about the SO. Just keep drinking that GREEN koolaid KAZ is pouring over at the PBA.

Ahh I see nothing has changed, the fool police at it's best. Yeah go ahead spread your rumors and disseminate your misinformation with your bad spelling and awful grammar. By the way those dancing devils are not authorized to be used by you turds. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes, the devils are dancing, while I build the Ark! For those of you who want to be saved hop on!! AJ is flooding the dept. with negative moral.. Woods and Halyard are the lucky ones!! I am next!! Anyone else?

BYE! :shock: Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkbuilder
    Yes, the devils are dancing, while I build the Ark! For those of you who want to be saved hop on!! AJ is flooding the dept. with negative moral.. Woods and Halyard are the lucky ones!! I am next!! Anyone else?

Another year the whole PD will be gone, and we will all be green :devil:

Ever play that arcade game, Whack-A-Mole, where the moles keep popping up faster and you have to whack them back down with a mallet to win? We are now entering that stage:

Mole pops up = Both high school officers call in sick
    Mallet = send an elementary officer to cover it

Another mole = said elementary officer has a felony call at one of his elementaries
    Mallet: send the elementary officer to the elementary to handle
    New Mole = high school has no officer
    Mallet = find another officer to send to the high school

Mole = one officer school has big fight
    Mallet = send an officer from nearby school
    Mole = the 2nd officer @ nearby school has called in sick, leaving no one at the two-officer school.

Tomorrow the moles gain more ground as another officer rides off into the sunset

Its only going to get worse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast