"A Wife"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A Wife"

"A Wife"

Scenario: You put her through school working details, overtime, anything; she graduates, shuts you out, and months later leaves you for so called better things. Did this happen to anyone?

Re: "A Wife"

Buddy, she never loved you...move on....find love.

Don't turn to anger, don't look for logic...

Their women, it's in their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwed Over?
    Scenario: You put her through school working details, overtime, anything; she graduates, shuts you out, and months later leaves you for so called better things. Did this happen to anyone?
    Look at the bright side...now you can spend all that extra money on your girlfriends!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwed Over?
    Get a lawyer----there is case law that you get a portion of her earnings!!!! Women do it all the time to Doctors-Lawyers---they put through school-----------turn about is fair play!!!

Yep. Came home one Wednesday after work and found the furniture gone. Bounced a check and found the band accounts cleared out. First I heard from her was a process server. THis was after putting her through school and supporting her for many years.
    Thought about suicide one night so a friend came over and took my guns for the evening. A year later I realized her leaving was the nicest thing she ever did for me. Worth every penny! (I hadn't put enough value on me to warrant a good woman. Now I do, and I have one).

I am GLAD it worked out for you. NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH COMMITTING SUICIDE OVER ! ! ! We hurt, but time heals all wounds, some just more than others.

For some strange reason, I think this dilemma will eventually get me investigated by Internal Affairs.

yeh i know how u feel, my ex didi the same to me yrs ago, almost cost me my job. but now thank GOD she thru me out. pay backs r great. live well an work hard, play hard an enjoy life. it s to short to waste on them..remember they ll never b like mom

Here’s an idea? I should walk away from the house in the process destroying her credit as well as mine. But who cares, however, I’ll buy a " Muscle Car" before I do it. Let her and boyfriend worry about it.

Holliston Massachusetts sells affordable cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast