Alltel Discounts?

Alltel Discounts?

Does anyone know where to get the discount code so that I can obtain the cell phone plan LEO discount from alltel??

Re: Alltel Discounts?

There's no such code. You have to go the store and provide your government issued ID in order to get any type of discounts.

Alltel has informed me that there is a code that is provides by the agency. I thought that my creds. would be all that they needed. I am assuming that if there is a code I would have to obtain it from HR. Before I go there I am going to try to deal with a different person at Alltel.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Alltel has informed me that there is a code that is provides by the agency. I thought that my creds. would be all that they needed. I am assuming that if there is a code I would have to obtain it from HR. Before I go there I am going to try to deal with a different person at Alltel.
    Don't even waste your time. The code is for city/department phones only. If you want a discount Metro PCS has an unlimited plan for $55 a month.

DO NOT GET METRO PCS UNLESS YOU LIKE CONTINUAL DROPPED CALLS. METRO PCS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only showed city id and got the discount.

Show your city ID for a 15% discount with verizon. Never had a dropped call in 6 years.

They are lieing to you. I went and got the code from city finance. It is

COT982JW93

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    DO NOT GET METRO PCS UNLESS YOU LIKE CONTINUAL DROPPED CALLS. METRO PCS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only showed city id and got the discount.
    Dawg metro is da only fone I use. Great fo runnin from da crackas!

I work for Pasco S.O. and our agency uses Alltel cell phones. I have Alltel for my personal cell phone provider and I receive a 15% discount off my monthly bill. To receive the discount I was told to do the following: send an email to Nathan.Mitchell@alltel.com from your agency email account (obviously this provides proof of employment) including your name and Alltel cell phone number. If you do not currently have an Alltel account email Nathan and request a price quote. Aagain, Pasco uses Alltel for agency cell phones, I don't know about your agency or if it even matters. Hope this helps.