Feeling Great!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Feeling Great!!!!!

Nice Job Tatoo. Even the guys that you brought in don't want to be around you. I can see by the mass exodus that you instill confidence in the troops. You are not only a little man but also a little man that is not respected. You truely are a joke and should be run out of law enforcement for you make the environment unsafe for the troops that you say you command. LOL

Hey bro. this is the great care and security your chief inspire in the troops. didn't he say above that no one had done as much for the improvement of the department and it's officers ??? dude what a joke. i bet the whole department won't even last another year. at the rate their officers are leaving i can say that it will be hurley himself answering the calls if he doesn't leave first. however how curious they will tell you that mdspd hasn't fired anybody.

not every department is hurting. miami beach opened a couple of days ago. i believe coral gables is picking up applications, city of miami is doing the same and it's rumored that county will be opening in march. how wonderful for this departments to absorb the trained officers from the schools. they don't have to spend one cent in training. have the school board pay for your training and we'll take you afterwards. isn't that ironic ????.

who told you the administration gives a f@ck about anyone leaving. are you crazy ????

that's what they want. that's the design. and the best part, the public wont even notice so no one will protest about the security of their childen in schools infested with weapons, gangs, drugs, and so on.

to the ones left behind... take care of you "behinds" because there's no one looking after you.

you probably won't even have a take home any more. GREAT SCHEDULE. WEEKENDS OFF. GREAT DEAL.

Where's the union prez??????? What's he doing to save the membership? This guy is a joke. I think hes so far us Tatoos butt that he doesn't realize what's happening around him.

so where are we standing ?

hey guys i heard there is like 3 officers that applied with the beach that are almost ready to go and a couple to coral gables. any info on who they r ?

Omar Morrero and Machine are almost done with the beach, County opened up on monday heard alot of people applied to the county this time around. this place is going to be to be a gost town.

i heard that 17 officers are ready to go to the county as well as 1 more to coral gables and 2 more to miami beach. woao.

oh well. one more leaving from the rank and file.

Mateo we'll see you in coral gables pd and for those of the county, we'll probably see the first batch of you guys leaving any time betwwen the two first weeks of april. second group is said to be taken by august.

lots of police departments are getting lots of money from the govertment. it's this department getting anything ?. i don't think so. if anything the schoolboard will and it'll be for the teachers not for the police.

so what are the big fishes of this place doing ?. nothing and you know it.

Good Bye Mateo. you made a good decision. i will follow soon to the county.

anybody else leaving that we haven't heard of ???

I see that the union prez was making inquiries as to other departments but I don't think anybody will accept him. I suggest he try with Opa Locka or Miccosukee at least he will have employment as a PO. I'm afraid that Hurley is stuck here as well unless the accredited agencies forgo drug testing. Some of these departments alos have Tatoo clauses. He may be able to get a job with the circus. I think the circus just left town. Maybe he can catch up with them. I also heard that 2 of our guys are on the list for corrections. How bad is that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast