TROOPER QUINN????

TROOPER QUINN????

WHAT IS UP WITH TROOPER QUINN WHAT A D--K. IF I DIED IN THE LINE OF DUTY YOU PROBALLY WOULD COME TO MY FUNERAL AND WEAR A BLACK BAND ON YOUR BADGE. YET YOU WRITE A FELLOW OFFICER A TICKET THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. WHEN I WAS POLITE AND APOLOGIZED. AND I HAD BEEN DRIVING FOR 10 HRS. YOU ALSO TELL ME MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL. WHAT!!! I HAVE BEEN A COP FOR 9 YEARS WE DON'T ARREST FOR SPEEDING ALONE. I HOPE YOU NEVER VAC. IN FLA IT IS WANNA BE COPS LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THE GOOD TROOPERS A BAD NAME. REMEMBER SUPER TROOPER QUINN WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Re: TROOPER QUINN????

I can't believe the thin blue line "brotherhood" (or lack thereof) in the SCHP! Behavior like this is a DISGRACE!!! Exactly where is this mentality taught to you guys? Is there a brainwashing process that everyone undergoes in your academy? :evil:

Absolutely sickening.

Wow. God forbid Trooper Quinn needs help one day on the side of the road. Who stops? The off duty cop who's been there and knows the risks involved. I'd be afraid to stop for Trooper Quinn, he'd probably write me a citation for improper parking or leaving my vehicle while the engine is running. And after he wrote me he'd tell me the law is the law.

what agency works down by the rest stop near mm 10 and drives dark blue dodges unmarked and wears all black with police on their vest with black bdu's looking like they are on a raid

If you look at most of the state police/patrol forums from around the country on this board, it is interesting that you will find the same types of posts as this one. In fact, you could just as easily swap the state agencies' names around and the reads, complaints, responses, etc. will all pretty much be the same. Why does it seem then that in most of the posts on these state police/patrol forums the troopers seem to be doing nothing other than stopping deputies/officers/agents, etc. and citing them or their family members? I KNOW there are troopers and their family members that have been written by these other entities but you rarely see them on the county or municipal OR state agencies' forums complaining about a citation they got. I have seen the comment "It must be a trooper thing" but if so, then it begs the question: Is doing things to get yourself stopped and cited a deputy/officer/agent thing? And there have to be as many or more stories about these deputies/officers/agents and their family members getting warnings from troopers (even rides home or having one called after having one too many or a criminal traffic violation, perhaps?) as there are stories about them getting cited. Where are they? If THAT many deputies/officers/agents aren't on our boards for any reason other than to gripe about a ticket they or their family member got then maybe troopers should start a thread about the deputy/officer/agent/doctor/nurse/firefighter/corrections officer/military serviceman, etc., or their family member that they did give a break to that day. And SINCE some of these same deputies/officers/agents have the audacity to come on to our boards and start a thread with the NAME of the trooper that wrote them, then maybe troopers should START NAMING THE DEPUTY/OFFICER/AGENT AND THEIR AGENCY OR THE NAME OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER they gave a break to along with the violation they were NOT cited for that day. We would only do it, of course, because we know that SO MANY of you deputies/officers/agents and your families have read many of these attacking posts and have been meaning to do it for such a LONG time now, but just haven't gotten around to letting others know that most troopers are not all like that. Right? Riiiiight.

Please don't judge all of us SC troopers by this guy. Every agency has a bad one in the bunch. I always extend professional courtesy!