How's Life at WGPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How's Life at WGPD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Winter Garden PD sucks, these fools are talking shi* telling you the money is good. Take a look at other Orange County Agencies and you'll see for yourself...stay outta that PODUNK town. :shock:
    I think the phrase youre searching for is this:

"You're pooping in my mouth and calling it a sundae!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Show
    Winter Garden PD sucks, these fools are talking shi* telling you the money is good. Take a look at other Orange County Agencies and you'll see for yourself...stay outta that PODUNK town. :shock:

Considering I have looked at other agencies before coming to WG and I know what they make, please tell me what it is I've missed that makes other O.C. depts better. Since I work for a "Podunk" I'm sure that my "Podunk" mind missed something. We may not be number one on the list for pay but im sure we are in the top 2 or 3. And it is true that there are VERY few that you can trust.

Considering I have looked at other agencies before coming to WG and I know what they make, please tell me what it is I've missed that makes other O.C. depts better. Since I work for a "Podunk" I'm sure that my "Podunk" mind missed something. We may not be number one on the list for pay but im sure we are in the top 2 or 3. And it is true that there are VERY few that you can trust.
    Maybe the best thing you can do to sooth your hatred is walk up to one of the non-podunk officers or deputies and slap him across the lips. Show him what a big-man you are and then maybe you drag him down to the ground by his hair and punch him in the temple twice. WILL THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN??!

Wow, and you people called me angry!!!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by bonemasher

Maybe the best thing you can do to sooth your hatred is walk up to one of the non-podunk officers or deputies and slap him across the lips. Show him what a big-man you are and then maybe you drag him down to the ground by his hair and punch him in the temple twice. WILL THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN??!
    Mr. Bonemasher,

I guess my "Podunk" mind does not allow me to understand your reply to my post. Neither I nor any other have stated on here that we are angry at any of the surrounding agencies. Infact we work well with those surrounding us. Please explain your post further or are you just unable to follow a conversation and stay on topic. I hope that by posting such an immature and rediculous reply that you feel like a man cause it sure does sound like you need something (probably prescribed medication)to help you feel better about yourself.

and to you Ofc. Evil thanks for the good times. Now it's time to "Close the door!!"

Mr. Bonemasher,

I guess my "Podunk" mind does not allow me to understand your reply to my post. Neither I nor any other have stated on here that we are angry at any of the surrounding agencies. Infact we work well with those surrounding us. Please explain your post further or are you just unable to follow a conversation and stay on topic. I hope that by posting such an immature and rediculous reply that you feel like a man cause it sure does sound like you need something (probably prescribed medication)to help you feel better about yourself.

and to you Ofc. Evil thanks for the good times. Now it's time to "Close the door!!"

YOU are the one who was acting like you had some sort of sick inferiority complex regarding other agencies because you are paranoid and think everyone is calling you a "podunk" or something. NO ONE IS DISRESPECTING YOU! Everyone respects you guys and your agency.
    If you hate others so much then just go ahead and hit someone or something already?!
    GGGODDD I wish I knew who you were!!

[quote=bonemasher]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":yjprf9ow

Mr. Bonemasher,

YOU are the one who was acting like you had some sort of sick inferiority complex regarding other agencies because you are paranoid and think everyone is calling you a "podunk" or something. NO ONE IS DISRESPECTING YOU! Everyone respects you guys and your agency.
    If you hate others so much then just go ahead and hit someone or something already?!
    GGGODDD I wish I knew who you were!![/quote:yjprf9ow]

Again Mr. Bonemasher, I never indicated once that I hate anyone. I must say though that you are becoming quite annoying with the constant use of the shift button on you key board and excessive punctuation. You obviously have some problem since you find it necessary to scream your replys. I really hope that you are not an officer since you believe that hitting someone or something makes problems go away and that is extremely childish. If you are an officer, and not just someone who has a badge and collects a pay check, you would already know who I am.

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............I'm not sure who you are. I wish I did, why do I need to close the door though? If I can give some advice to everyone though..............DON'T SPEAK OF BEING MAD AT ANYONE OR WANTED TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT IN ANY FASHION ON ANY WEBSITE!!!! You never know who might rat you out and run you over with a bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ofcevil
    HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............I'm not sure who you are. I wish I did, why do I need to close the door though? If I can give some advice to everyone though..............DON'T SPEAK OF BEING MAD AT ANYONE OR WANTED TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT IN ANY FASHION ON ANY WEBSITE!!!! You never know who might rat you out and run you over with a bus!

I never said anything about getting violent so theres nothing for me to be ratted out about. Youre putting words in my mouth so you can run to internal affairs you sick stalker.

You guys need an "off" button.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast