How's Life at WGPD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How's Life at WGPD

I am considering applying with WGPD. I would like to find out a few things before I submit my application though.

1. How's the overall morale?

2. What kind of pension plan do you have, what is the multiplier?

3. Are the supervisors pretty good about letting you do your job, or micromanaged?

4. Does the agency offer higher starting salaries for experience?

Thank you all for your time.

Stay Safe!

Re: How's Life at WGPD

Most Sgt's definately micromanage which in return encourages incompetence. We def need experience

Pay is good.

Morale seems to be dropping due to the lack of positive reinforcement to counter discipline.

and I don't know the multiplier off the top of my head but I believe we contribute 2% with a 25 and out at 75%

What happen to the guy that came from Punta Gorda....heard he no longer works for you???

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    What happen to the guy that came from Punta Gorda....heard he no longer works for you???
    Shut up and quit trying to stir up the pot. Just say whats on your mind, punk.

I think I did....I'll type slower for you.. W H A T H A P P E N TO H I M . . . . .. D O E S H E S T I L L W O R K F O R Y O U ? ? ?

Hope that helps...seeing I think I pretty much asked the first time.

Who is asking and why?

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    I think I did....I'll type slower for you.. W H A T H A P P E N TO H I M . . . . .. D O E S H E S T I L L W O R K F O R Y O U ? ? ?

Hope that helps...seeing I think I pretty much asked the first time.
    Look here you big mouth punk, we KNOW youre trying to stir up old incidents to embarrass someone so just spit it out instead of working an angle.

Winter Garden PD sucks, these fools are talking shi* telling you the money is good. Take a look at other Orange County Agencies and you'll see for yourself...stay outta that PODUNK town. :shock:

Well hold on there mister guest....I wouldn't say that the department sucks....completely. The money is ok. There is overtime to be made if they allow you to keep it. Usually you have to comp it out. The real problem is being not able to trust people you work with. Its everyone for themselves at the WGPD. And yes....I agree about the podunk part. Good Luck!

Ofcevil....has left the building...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast