Hiring??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring??

Hiring??

I was just looking at the website.. and looks like DPD has a pretty sweet package... Is Davie hiring Cert LEO's??

Re: Hiring??

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    I was just looking at the website.. and looks like DPD has a pretty sweet package... Is Davie hiring Cert LEO's??
    http://www.davie-fl.gov/Gen/DavieFL_Hum ... FIEDPOLICE

City website is a waste of time.. They always have old stuff posted and is not current

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    City website is a waste of time.. They always have old stuff posted and is not current
    Umm... the job listings are updated every Sunday on the town (not City) website. The police officer and police officer trainee listings remain on there because they are almost always "Open Until Filled" listings.... So, yes, it's old stuff because it's still current. If you can't figure this out on your own, please don't apply here. We don't need more people who have no cognitive thinking abilities (we're all stocked up on those).

Yes, we're basically looking for people that can speak clear english. It's the one requirement we don't have but the one we need the most. :|

Umm... the job listings are updated every Sunday on the town (not City) website. The police officer and police officer trainee listings remain on there because they are almost always "Open Until Filled" listings.... So, yes, it's old stuff because it's still current. If you can't figure this out on your own, please don't apply here. We don't need more people who have no cognitive thinking abilities (we're all stocked up on those).
    So, you want to blackball someone, because they have the audacity to think that a local government website might not be updated? I would like to add a few more criteria then. Maybe we should eliminate any candidate who is under the impression that any section of the Davie governmental machine operates at less than 100% efficiency. In fact, anyone who questions the divinity of the Town Council should not only be eliminated for consideration for hire, but perhaps even imprisoned. That should ensure that we only get those cognitive thinkers for whom you are looking.

It's a police department. We aren't launching space shuttles out of here. Relax.

Ofc Cason has a mighty sweet package.

Quote Originally Posted by southern pole watcher
    Ofc Cason has a mighty sweet package.

I'm sorry. This is going to be a really lame post, but I laughed so hard when I read this I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Good job. SPW

I must agree to that. Cason is pretty hot!
    Don't hate!

If you are already certified then there should only be a few small questions that you may need to be able to answer before you are hired. They are in no particular order and I may miss a few but you must be willing to be:
    female(sorry guys), you will not respond to ANY hot calls no matter how serious ,if you do go to a call by accident then just go ahead and excuse yourself and leave. You must basically just go out of roll call on day one and get hurt as soon as possible. You will kiss arse to every supervisor(some do literally) and then hurry up and get pregnant. You will then drive around in an unmarked car on light duty, always show up late for work while on light duty(thus winning ofc of the month). You will complain that the men on light duty are terrible at answering phones at the front desk while your napping upstairs. You will go to any town event you can and just get your freak on. This will ensure that you will then move right into a specialized unit that was not posted and remain there until you retire. Im sure I missed a few and other may assist you in your quest but we at NSU are always hiring and we have a few of your ex bosses that are just great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast