Administration Changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Administration Changes

Now that the chief is leaving do we have any idea who will be our next chief. Rumor is that most of the command staff is going to be gone next and the manager will bring in another fired Ex BSO (retired on duty) to be the next chief. We need someone that has no friends in Creek and is willing to work for a living......

maybe I missed it, but what was the DB stuff that was all pushed under the iron rug that the rest of us road toads would be fired for?

Quote Originally Posted by No Surprise
    . Rumor is that most of the command staff is going to be gone next and the manager will bring in another fired Ex BSO (retired on duty) to be the next chief. .
    Who?

Who is coming and who is going?

I just want to know if can I get a job as a police officer ( not chief) with your agency?

What is the hiring process? Are you hiring? Is someone going to leave or retire soon? I just want to return to patrol and stay in the FRS; thatz all.

I want to be a member of a small agency (not BSO) and I promise I won't cause any trouble :evil: . I can deal with a little BS here and there, but is it so overwhelming that I should probably look elsewhere?

You need to wait and see who the new adm will be. If it is another BSO leftover you might as well apply there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniston
    I just want to know if can I get a job as a police officer ( not chief) with your agency?

What is the hiring process? Are you hiring? Is someone going to leave or retire soon? I just want to return to patrol and stay in the FRS; thatz all.

I want to be a member of a small agency (not BSO) and I promise I won't cause any trouble :evil: . I can deal with a little BS here and there, but is it so overwhelming that I should probably look elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ccguest
    You need to wait and see who the new adm will be. If it is another BSO leftover you might as well apply there.
    Why does it have to be a "leftover", can't it be a washout?

True they really mean the same. Does anyone have any idea who we will see next? Is it possable it will be someone in house?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

True they really mean the same. Does anyone have any idea who we will see next? Is it possable it will be someone in house?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you hear the name John Feltgen....run away as fast as you can. :twisted:

Feltgen

Yes run, he lasted two months in Mia Gardens before they fired him. Run if you hear Devine also, he is next in line and is scary!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast