$33,977.04 yearly....what does that work out too? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: $33,977.04 yearly....what does that work out too?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, if you take the 33,977 and just divide that by the 52 weeks in a year it grosses at about $653 a week, and at that rate claiming 0 dependants I'm guessing after taxes around $500-$530 would be your take home, but I'm not a trooper and dont know exactly, but coming from the troopers, I know every troop's OT is different from eachother, but on an average what do most of you guys/gals say would be the average week by week amount of hours you work?
    16-24hours of OT to pay the bills and feed the wife and kids.

Well, if you take the 33,977 and just divide that by the 52 weeks in a year it grosses at about $653 a week, and at that rate claiming 0 dependants I'm guessing after taxes around $500-$530 would be your take home, but I'm not a trooper and dont know exactly, but coming from the troopers, I know every troop's OT is different from eachother, but on an average what do most of you guys/gals say would be the average week by week amount of hours you work?

You guys get paid to sit on the interstate with your arm out the window holding a laser gun and handing out speeding tickets. A trained monkey could do that for a lot less, so be happy with the minimal amount of money you're getting as it seems way too much in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Quit yer whining

You guys get paid to sit on the interstate with your arm out the window holding a laser gun and handing out speeding tickets. A trained monkey could do that for a lot less, so be happy with the minimal amount of money you're getting as it seems way too much in my book.
    Thanks angry teenager!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123