Can anyone advise??

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Can anyone advise??

Has anyone had a chance to check out this crossfit stuff I have been hearing bout? Iheard AD from D8 opened up a facility....

Re: Can anyone advise??

Dude, it's bad-ass. Lots of folks kickin' ass and taking names doing the program. Word of caution though, leave your ego at the door. No matter what kind of shape your in, you ARE gonna be spent at the end of it. Flip side, you are going to feel better than you have in a while!

IMHO...

Are there any jumping jacks involved? My man-bra needs some use.
    You can look, but you can't touch them.

Of course! Jumping jacks are a staple of good exercise! But you, my friend, have to do them with your shirt off. That's so we can video tape it and play it back in slow-motion. :lol:

Actually, I have not done a jumping jack yet. Boatload of box jumps though. Do this workout and you'll be able to throw that stinky 'ole man bra right in the trash. Or hang it on your fridge to remind you not to be a fat-body! :twisted:

Where do you go to do this?

Go to the intranet.

Yes, AD has brought something great to Naples and we can all benefit from it. I have personally seen the changes in people’s body compositions and this system works! If you think you are in shape, please try at least one workout at Crossfit and see that you can always improve on whatever level of cardio you are at presently. While you are trying to catch your breath and feeling the "good" soreness over the next 2 days, you will realize that this is a great fitness system. If you are one of the tiny percentage that thinks that Crossfit is easy, then you can move up to Caveman training, which is at the next level and is for elite athletes like you.