David Craig - Page 2
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: David Craig

Re: David Craig

Real smart Captain Kangaroo, attempt to rebuild the bridge between law enforcement and the public by sitting a fat roadblock named David Craig right in the middle of it. Could you have found a bigger cop-hater if you tried?? Dumbazz!

Good ???s, brew blues, two Davids
    Mark O'Brien • January 9, 2009

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090109/...901090323/1037

Outsider now insider
    When Ron McNesby was sheriff of Escambia County, David Craig was persona non grata at the cop shop. McNesby even sicced a lawyer on Craig, who tailed cruisers as he produced stories for "Blue Light," a BLAB-TV version of "Cops."

But now David Morgan is the sheriff and Craig is head of the department's community relations efforts.

Craig is to meet with individuals and groups and increase people's confidence in the agency. He'll be paid about $58,500.

Pros: Craig, who worked on Morgan's campaign, knows the community and will have quick access to the sheriff. Cons: Craig didn't complete his efforts to become a deputy sheriff in the 1990s, and he ruffled some feathers with his BLAB coverage.

Almost 20 years at the department and I dont make $58,000. As one of the "boots on the ground" Craigs salary makes me sick.

Dear Guest,

If are one of those enept,unedcated, No Degree deputy that cannot or will not bring something to the table. Then yes you shouldn't make what Craig is making. Bring something to the table other than Crayola Crayons and maybe you could make a good salary. Don't judge until you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1111
    Dear Guest,

If are one of those enept,unedcated, No Degree deputy that cannot or will not bring something to the table. Then yes you shouldn't make what Craig is making. Bring something to the table other than Crayola Crayons and maybe you could make a good salary. Don't judge until you have walked a mile in his shoes.
    Squirrels don't wear shoes you silly rabbit. I guess The General will be hiring Susan Watson, Leroy Boyd, and least not forget charming Arety Seivers. What a line-up and what a joke this man is already proving to be. I use the term man loosely, more like a 5 year old in a candy shop with a hundred bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1111
    Dear Guest,

So what if I am one of those deputies who brings a degree, experience and more to the table? Am I then given permission to gripe about the bloated salary of a bloated wanna-be cop?

I always hated him being there with the camera when he did Blue Lights, he just didn't get it then and he will not now.

Recently on the Mark O'Brien column Craig and Mark had a few words to say about each other.....some of the bloggers took issue with craig which is worth repeating here:

First most of the blogs on this article are not about Morgan they're about Craig. With that in mind if you are not Craig himself trying to defend himself then you have not done your homework at all. Have you ever listened to some of his extremely embellished previous radio recordings? Such as dangerzone3_2006-12-16T06_47_15-8_00.mp3 and have you ever compared his so called findings against the truth? I seriously doubt it. EVERYONE in law enforcement knows about Mr. Craig. If he says there's sunshine outside you bet you better take an umbrella with you! Most of the blogs have encouraged Morgan to do a good job but have cautioned him about this obviously poor decision. Everyone knows he's fulfilling a campaign promise for all the radio work Craig did for him but isn't that a return to the GOOD OLD BOY SYSTEM that Morgan campaigned against! David Craig has ruined his reputation in the law enforcement community in northwest florida not just at the ECSO. He EARNED his reputation through years of embellishments, lies, melodrama, manipulation of the facts all for the sake of his warped journalistic endeavors. He WILL NEVER be able to recover from his past sins against law enforcement. And for you naysaying bloggers this has got NOTHING to do with Morgan other than he is the one that placed him in this position just to honor a campaign promise. Other than that this is STRICTLY about Craig alone! This would be like Adolf Hitler coming back and saying "Guys give me another chance. I'm really a nice guy!" But you know if you don't believe me then why don't you investigate on your own! LE records are public information. Pull them and compare it to the Craig versions! He is legendary for throwing things out with his own spin and versions and everyone just buys into it. Well what happens if he's not telling the truth! What then?

another wrote in:

I believe we are now seeing the "good ole boy" system at the ECSO already coming into play with the hiring of Craig. Morgan has officially hired one of his boys and his paying him way TOO MUCH...where is the cost savings in that? Personally, from what I have seen of Craig, I am not impressed with his professionalism and don't believe he will even know how to represent a law enforcement agency intelligently. Not impressed with the start of this administration.

MY SUMMARY: Clearly Morgan has made his first really bad decision on his transition team. He was doing pretty good until Craig. Not only the appointing of Craig as a campaign deal gone bad but then his ridiculous job title and his inflated salary as well as his ironic duties given his past all bespeak of a poor LEADERSHIP decision!

I don't think the General really gives a damn about what anyone else thinks except himself and those around him who say anything to make Him happy. He is off to a good start showing his superior intellect and attitude. This was predictable during the campaign as we watched him and listened to him describe "under a Morgan administration" etc etc.

Hunker down and enjoy the entertainment as he makes these decisions and laugh when you can. What else can you do????

how is that female deputy going to feel with the vulgar name that the vulgar Craig gave her for doing her job! Now they're in the same department and him with a grandiose title and a huge salary having never deserved it and her out there putting her life on the line instead of the coward Craig!

I can't believe he was dogging Mindy out for putting her life on the line. What did Mindy do that had him complaining? How do you think Vlack will feel about you dredging this stuff up? Didi you ask her? Craig is on our side now and his job is to make us look better in the eyes of the public. Do you want this administration to fail? What does that say about you? Hatred is a bad thing. You have been consumed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I can't believe he was dogging Mindy out for putting her life on the line. What did Mindy do that had him complaining? How do you think Vlack will feel about you dredging this stuff up? Didi you ask her? Craig is on our side now and his job is to make us look better in the eyes of the public. Do you want this administration to fail? What does that say about you? Hatred is a bad thing. You have been consumed by it.

YOU are an IDIOT. It's not about hatred; it is about a newly elected Sheriff hiring an unqualified bafoon whose past has done nothing but dog the ESO and its employees to get his future gift giver (The General) elected so he could get the cheese job that was just bestowed on him. You are obvious too dumb to see this or so mesmerized by all dem purtee STARS!

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast