David Craig
Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: David Craig

David Craig

Where has David Craig been lately? You hardly ever here his name anymore. I here he has been booted out of the PIO position already.

Re: David Craig

Do you "hear", maybe.

Craig is coming and has already notified the advertisers of his show. He has also been bragging all over town. He will eventually create problems for Morgan just like he did with CLEO. He will have to throw stones at Craig to get him to leave as in a pink slip, cease and desist letters and public rejections. It will be ugly.

Will there be more physical confrontations? Will the media report them this time? Will Craig go online and fabricate information about McMorgan when he gets diss'ed like he's done to others?

I bought the popcorn. Someone call me when the chit hits the fan.

What information did he fabricate? Seems to me that he'd have some serious liability if he did that. Don't be so sure he'll be dissed by Morgan. Those 2 were teamed up for 26 months of the campaign and did a good job of beating McTyrant with little money. Why not give the new admin a chance and judge them by their actions? Not your bad brains. What is Craig going to be doing?

And you would rather have Glen Austin????????????? Lets give this some thought.......

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And you would rather have Glen Austin????????????? Lets give this some thought.......
    Without a doubt, YES!

Glenn is squirrel in his own right but nothing close to Craig. People can carry on a conversation with Glenn and not walk away thinking he is a nutcase.

Morgan said Craig is not going to be the PIO. So what is this thread about?

So is he going to have a place at the SO?

Say what you want, But I thought Glenn Austin did a pretty good job as the pio. It's easy to forget that before he came, we were constantly hammered by the press. I know you can only control the press so much, but that's what he did.

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast