David Craig - Page 74
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: David Craig

Re: David Craig

[quote=SAlly B]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sally B.":23j982it
    Quote Originally Posted by sallybisanidiot
    Why is it that on every forum on here Sallyb starts talking about David Craig? She needs to leave the David Craig stuff under this forum and stop contaminating all the others with the same useless crap about him. Yes, I don't like him either. But, enough is enough. No matter what the topic or discussion is about she goes back to him. I think she is obsessed or married to him. Maybe a former jilted lover. Get over it. There is nothing any of us can do about it, until 2013.
    You need your eyes and your head examined i wouldnt have the little wannabe on a bet.I am married to a real LAW OFFICER retired. Just in case you are not aware what david wants david gets , just as aiken and his high paid employee his daugther, chavers and his fiance and his future step daughter, NEPOTISM HAS ITS PRIVILEGE .
    Also the election is in 2012,ok[/quote:23j982it]

"obsess much"?

[quote=sallybisanidiot]
    Quote Originally Posted by SAlly B
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sally B.":d5umqs6e
    Why is it that on every forum on here Sallyb starts talking about David Craig? She needs to leave the David Craig stuff under this forum and stop contaminating all the others with the same useless crap about him. Yes, I don't like him either. But, enough is enough. No matter what the topic or discussion is about she goes back to him. I think she is obsessed or married to him. Maybe a former jilted lover. Get over it. There is nothing any of us can do about it, until 2013.
    You need your eyes and your head examined i wouldnt have the little wannabe on a bet.I am married to a real LAW OFFICER retired. Just in case you are not aware what david wants david gets , just as aiken and his high paid employee his daugther, chavers and his fiance and his future step daughter, NEPOTISM HAS ITS PRIVILEGE .
    Also the election is in 2012,ok
    "obsess much"?[/quote:d5umqs6e]Can you sensible answer this question ,do we have nepotism at an all time high at the office as of 09 09 09 ?is it more or less. Just yes or no ?

How's David been lately?

[quote=Sally b<][quote=sallybisanidiot]
    Quote Originally Posted by "SAlly B":2aykhuxl
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sally B.":2aykhuxl
    Also the election is in 2012,ok
    "obsess much"?[/quote:2aykhuxl]Can you sensible answer this question ,do we have nepotism at an all time high at the office as of 09 09 09 ?is it more or less. Just yes or no ?[/quote:2aykhuxl]

The nepotism is the same as it has always been. It will always be that way. Unless we get a sheriff who is not afraid to say no to many of his campaign contributors.

Has anyone heard from Craig lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has anyone heard from Craig lately?

I think moron finally wised up and realize that his illegitimate step-son was a liability and if he wanted to have a half a$$ chance at 2012 he needed to reel him in. Just my humble opinion.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374