Gulf to Bay

Thread: Gulf to Bay

Gulf to Bay

I was cruising towards the beach for the first time in years and couldn't believe what I was seeing while stuck in traffic and lights. Small motels with obvious crack dealers and ho's running around like rats...has it really gotten that bad over there or was it just my imagination?

Re: Gulf to Bay

Now the questions is do you blame the legal system or the police department? Not the individual officers but the dept itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Now the questions is do you blame the legal system or the police department? Not the individual officers but the dept itself.
    Huh? What? You sound a little defensive there skippy. I dont think the original was casting any blame.

The closer you get to the CHIP shelter, the worse it gets. That's what happens when you never let the dog off the collar, the squirrels rule the yard.

If you all are referring to our less fortunate visitors from the south of the boarder, or those that have specific things to sell which cannot be sold at Wal Mart, let each of us be a bit more compassionate at this time of year. Shame on all of you!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Briscoe
    If you all are referring to our less fortunate visitors from the south of the boarder, or those that have specific things to sell which cannot be sold at Wal Mart, let each of us be a bit more compassionate at this time of year. Shame on all of you!!!!!!!!!
    Actually the post was referring to the crack sellers and prostitutes along the strip. We all know who has that market cornered.

How are they staying in business...Cant you get this stuff at Walmart?

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsborough LEO
    I was cruising towards the beach for the first time in years and couldn't believe what I was seeing while stuck in traffic and lights. Small motels with obvious crack dealers and ho's running around like rats...has it really gotten that bad over there or was it just my imagination?
    Either your memory fails you or its your first time in Clearwater. It's been that way since I can remember from 19 west to Ft. Harrison, especially from where Highland, Cleveland, and GTB split, west to Greenwood. I think it looks better now than it ever has. CPD does a good job trying to stay on top of the rif-raf. Keep it up blue chippers!