Permanent Shifts - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Permanent Shifts

This whole shift vote is crazy. Where we are I think we are going on the 7-8th vote. The permanent shifts are a joke. The rotating was better I must say. We have some that will never see their families now. I think people need to think of others in this. Some of these Troopers are going to permanent shifts of 3-11 have been on the road for years. Some have kids at home and others get theirs every other week for 2 days. One was overheard saying they will only see their kids for 50 days out of the year now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE? 16 year Trooper getting a 3-11 shift :evil: How selfish can one be? Oh did I mention the 208 is limited to your days off for 3-11 also. Wow, talk about kicking a person when they are down. I think its time to start looking elsewhere. So when people quit working and go to another department because they are stuck on a shift they dont like they will start pulling from the people who are happy because they got the shift they wanted and didnt think about anyone else but themselves. AHHHHH what comes around goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    This whole shift vote is crazy. Where we are I think we are going on the 7-8th vote. The permanent shifts are a joke. The rotating was better I must say. We have some that will never see their families now. I think people need to think of others in this. Some of these Troopers are going to permanent shifts of 3-11 have been on the road for years. Some have kids at home and others get theirs every other week for 2 days. One was overheard saying they will only see their kids for 50 days out of the year now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE? 16 year Trooper getting a 3-11 shift :evil: How selfish can one be? Oh did I mention the 208 is limited to your days off for 3-11 also. Wow, talk about kicking a person when they are down. I think its time to start looking elsewhere. So when people quit working and go to another department because they are stuck on a shift they dont like they will start pulling from the people who are happy because they got the shift they wanted and didnt think about anyone else but themselves. AHHHHH what comes around goes around.
    Most people want the permanent shifts.

do your time like the 16-yr trooper did...and you too can have the shift choice you'd like..

You don't get out of the academy and get the world handed to you

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    do your time like the 16-yr trooper did...and you too can have the shift choice you'd like..

agreed

Pay attention, he said a 16 year Trooper got PM's.

How's the kool-aid?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456