FAA posting on LEO forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FAA posting on LEO forum

Since all the personal attacks on posters on Oldstar by known BOD members has in effect shut down that forum; isn't it ironic that there are now more FAA postings on the LEOaffairs forum than on Oldstar. This is a direct result of the lack of action by the FAA BOD members to moderate the Oldstar forum and take appropriate action against those members who refuse to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth for the Oldstar forum. But what can one expect when the entire BOD of FAA ignores a number of FAA by-laws which have been effective through the years. They call these violations "technical" as if there is such a thing. Irony all around.

Re: FAA posting on LEO forum

You can thank one person for the sudden surge of postings on this board. That is the BOD member who (as one poster said) is so thin skinned that it's surprising that he doesn't bleed when he sneezes. He is so hypersensitive to any suggestion that the BOD should consider doing anything differently that he feels obligated to reply to every post he considers critical. That wouldn't be so bad if he just stuck to the facts as he sees them but unfortunately he has to include personal insults and other bullying tactics in his attempt to beat down his enemies. Was he around in the Nixon years? He certainly appears to have learned something from the Nixon Staff, the Enemies List. Well I guess the operators of this board are happy to see the increase in activity here. They like the controversy because it keeps the board active and makes it better known all over the country. His posts and those of his multiple personality cohort has pumped up the activity here. He will never stop as long as the criticism continues because he feels he must have the last word. That way he thinks he has won the disagreement. His repeated question about how someone else would do it better was answered in the original posts. Follow the rules and the bylaws. That's how.

Quote Originally Posted by its all about activity
    You can thank one person for the sudden surge of postings on this board. That is the BOD member who (as one poster said) is so thin skinned that it's surprising that he doesn't bleed when he sneezes. He is so hypersensitive to any suggestion that the BOD should consider doing anything differently that he feels obligated to reply to every post he considers critical. That wouldn't be so bad if he just stuck to the facts as he sees them but unfortunately he has to include personal insults and other bullying tactics in his attempt to beat down his enemies. Was he around in the Nixon years? He certainly appears to have learned something from the Nixon Staff, the Enemies List. Well I guess the operators of this board are happy to see the increase in activity here. They like the controversy because it keeps the board active and makes it better known all over the country. His posts and those of his multiple personality cohort has pumped up the activity here. He will never stop as long as the criticism continues because he feels he must have the last word. That way he thinks he has won the disagreement. His repeated question about how someone else would do it better was answered in the original posts. Follow the rules and the bylaws. That's how.
    One of the most sensible posts re: this entire situation. It is factual and it is truthful.

I am making my last gallop to this topic to inform you that the FAA forum is alive and well. The postings are very informative with no sanctions in place or the presence of malcontents. If you are a member and have something of value to add to your FAA you are encouraged to do so.
    Or, another option is just continue your monitor as I do. This has been an experience visiting this arena which has resulted in a complete waste of time. No more!! I am out of here....ADIOS__!!! ROY

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    I am making my last gallop to this topic to inform you that the FAA forum is alive and well. The postings are very informative with no sanctions in place or the presence of malcontents. If you are a member and have something of value to add to your FAA you are encouraged to do so.
    Or, another option is just continue your monitor as I do. This has been an experience visiting this arena which has resulted in a complete waste of time. No more!! I am out of here....ADIOS__!!! ROY
    Gee sorry to see you and your associates leaving such an exciting forum to return to "your monitor(ing)" the Oldstar forum which is dying week to week. You can be in denial all you want about Oldstar, just don't make any constructive suggestions or criticisms on it or you will be in the doghouse. There are sanctions in place on Oldstar of which you are obviously unaware.

PLOP
    :snicker:

FAA forum is "alive and well" There have been a total of six threads in the past week. There are many sanctions in place but you are right about one thing there are no postings listing constructive criticism or valid suggestions because all of those posters realized the lack of response to those postings other than vile personal attacks from BOD member(s).

So Long,

Let me ask you a question? Would a bean counter be one who also counts threads. If you have issues with the FAA than why do you sign in "eveyday".....just to count threads? It must be very frustrating for you to hold back from posting on the FAA forum. Good luck with your issues!
    Rawhide

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    So Long,

Let me ask you a question? Would a bean counter be one who also counts threads. If you have issues with the FAA than why do you sign in "eveyday".....just to count threads? It must be very frustrating for you to hold back from posting on the FAA forum. Good luck with your issues!
    Rawhide
    Rawhide you have the wrong guy. I rarely view the AFAUSSS message board if that is what you are talking about. I have also rarely posted on that board due to the contention between posters. I am not fustrated at all. I do not know what issues you are talking about. Look for someone else to rant about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide

PLOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast