JP...OFFICER OF THE YEAR - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: JP...OFFICER OF THE YEAR

Capt. Fane? you've got to be kidding me!!! He sure is kidding someone (SB). Are we talking the same JP, who by HCSO policy doesn't even meet the criteria to hold the rank of SGT? Who didn't or couldn't even pass the SGT test? Who only supervises two civilian employees and yet has been promoted to the rank of a Bureau Commander? (Not to mention that three out of five of the other Captains don't deserve the rank either, but thats another post). The same individual who has never worked much more than traffic? Lets see..... has he ever prepared a search warrant? attended an autopsy, worked a complicated white collar crime investigation to its end and presented it before a jury? Has he worked a post in the jail on the midnight shift paying his dues? Does he have a Masters Degree as most of the command staff? I may be wrong but to my knowledge he hasn't done any of the above. He has however voiced his opinion over WWOJ as to whom he was going to vote for. That may count for more than the experience in the long run, at least with this administration. Godwin wasn't as nearly as top heavy as this one and the click or "good ole boy system" didn't hold a candle to SB's administration and favoritism. Nuff said!!!!!!!!!! Carry on Captain!! Don't trip over your ego.

Re: JP...OFFICER OF THE YEAR

JP, your first to run your mouth on this site sticking up for the SO and what is right. Explain to all of us just how your justified in getting promoted to Captain from D/S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12