TRUTH IN POSTING DISCLOSURE

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Post TRUTH IN POSTING DISCLOSURE

Quote Originally Posted by why
    So Richard can cash his monthly check! It is not like we have leadership at PBA.

Quote Originally Posted by No Clue
    Why do we pay dues?

Quote Originally Posted by why
    So Richard can cash his monthly check! It is not like we have leadership at PBA.

The previous 3 posts, quoted above, were all made by the same poster back to back in the Furlough? thread.

It is obvious that this poster was attempting to pretend to appear to be somebody else, showing a support for this posters opinion. This is a violation of the Terms of Use. Especially when you ask a question, and then use another name and answer that question.

I have banned this poster for 2 weeks. Any future violations by this poster will result in more extreme bans.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: TRUTH IN POSTING DISCLOSURE

Hey hey hey
    Thanks we have a 2 week repreive from this person who is doing most of the union posting. It is so like when we had a election, everything became about the union. Now it appears there is some suit about our contract that was ratified in june. Now we have to listen to this mess until Feburary when perc rules on his suit. So maybe if it is not to much to ask , could we have a drop down , that says post union stuff here. This would allow people who are intrested to have a place to look , and then would avoid them spamming every post with union stuff. Thanks for the job you do for us here. You do have your work cut out, as before they will just appear under another ISP.
    Merry Christmas.

So I guess there is only one person posting on this site. What does that tell you about the web page? :lol:

You ban this guy but where the hell are you for the other rules of the forum. I know I know I am banned.

The PBA AND TEAMSTERS POSTS ARE DESTROYING THE SITE. THE SAME THING RAN OFF A DIVERSE GROUP OF POSTERS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. THE DIFFERENCE THEN.....IT WAS ALL PBA THIS AND PBA THAT. THE POSTER BANNED IS WELCOME TO JOIN THE SECRETARYS TWITTER ACCOUNT AND TWITTER , TWEAT AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The PBA AND TEAMSTERS POSTS ARE DESTROYING THE SITE. THE SAME THING RAN OFF A DIVERSE GROUP OF POSTERS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. THE DIFFERENCE THEN.....IT WAS ALL PBA THIS AND PBA THAT. THE POSTER BANNED IS WELCOME TO JOIN THE SECRETARYS TWITTER ACCOUNT AND TWITTER , TWEAT AWAY!
    I'm seeing a lot of repetitive posts in different threads apparently initiated by the teamsters. I have no problem with them expressing their views on any particular post regarding that post's topic. But when they keep posting the same message on different threads, regardless of the subject of the original thread, it degrades the integerity of this forum. I'm not PBA or a Teamsters, but I have attempted to counter their posts on each one of their redundant threads. A moderator needs to do something to restore the integerity of this website, especialy now when there are extremely serious issues going on in Tallahasse effecting both probation and corrections regarding the privatization issue. So please take the time and review the most recent posts to identify the individuals posting the same repative message on each thread.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

I'm seeing a lot of repetitive posts in different threads apparently initiated by the teamsters. I have no problem with them expressing their views on any particular post regarding that post's topic. But when they keep posting the same message on different threads, regardless of the subject of the original thread, it degrades the integerity of this forum. I'm not PBA or a Teamsters, but I have attempted to counter their posts on each one of their redundant threads. A moderator needs to do something to restore the integerity of this website, especialy now when there are extremely serious issues going on in Tallahasse effecting both probation and corrections regarding the privatization issue. So please take the time and review the most recent posts to identify the individuals posting the same repative message on each thread.

This poster has been banned.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

On 09/06/12 4 Meaningless Spam Posts reported.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie B_an's Avatar

Lightbulb I hope you can help (sorry in advance)

I am new to this forum and decided to become a part of this community since I hope to be in the field. I am a graduate student finishing up my masters in Criminal Justice with a Specialization in Legal Studies. I have a huge research paper coming up and do not have enough data. I was hoping some of you could help by completing my survey. I have attached a preview of the survey so you know what type of questions will be asked when you take the survey.

The purpose of this survey is to gather information regarding Corrections Issues and Trends from criminal justice professionals working in correctional facilities. With the collected data, I will compare textbook theory with current best practices for my research project paper. Please answer the confidential questions as honestly as possible. Thank you! I can email you the word and/or PDF file or you can take the quiz through surveymonkey. Thank you for helping a student!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WQ7HGXR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surveypreview.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	182