Hiring/Recruitment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hiring/Recruitment

Hi,

How is hiring right now with BSO for non-certified Deputy? Are they still hiring a lot of Deputy's? I heard BSO has one of the fastest hiring processes around.

I'm just curious and thanks for any info.

I'm preparing to get negative feedback, sarcastic remarks, and bashing, but if there are even a couple guys who post something worthwhile I appreciate it.

Good day.

Re: Hiring/Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by South Central Broward
    Hi,

How is hiring right now with BSO for non-certified Deputy? Are they still hiring a lot of Deputy's? I heard BSO has one of the fastest hiring processes around.

I'm preparing to get negative feedback, sarcastic remarks, and bashing, but if there are even a couple guys who post something worthwhile I appreciate it.

Good day.
    BSO is still hiring. Go down to HR and get an app. Also, get your testing done so you're have one step behind you. Good luck! And I apologize in advance for the person who will surely get on here and bash your question. We're not all like that

Hi,

Good day.
    Go away. McDonald's is hiring too.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I didn't know we allowed White Trash to post here. Go back to your trailer park and suck on your Mom's fupa.

I didn't know we allowed White Trash to post here. Go back to your trailer park and suck on your Mom's fupa.
    Shut up, you little fanupra.

BSO hiring for the road did slow down a bit, but it has picked up again. Good luck.

I think the average time is 3 to 6 months.

For the PT-Certified course... What type of things are on the "course" that you have to do 6 of? I'm curious as to if it's the cheesy hurdle things and serpentein stuff...or what the deal is. Nothing is posted on the website and HR tells you to call the college that does the testing...but the College keeps it top secert and won't tell you what to expect besides what is on the website....so...back to square one and nothing..

So.. Besides the 10 pushups and situps... would someone enlightening the certified people applying as to what the test consists of.???

and I know about the swim test..so thanks in advance!!

BE SAFE!!!!!

Just tell them that you are the strongest and baddest person in the world. They should give you a waiver on the PT test.

HA.....very funny

Hi,

Good day.
    I am currently in the hiring process with BSO, I started in end of August. Oral board in Sept, Poly in Oct, Psych in Nov, just informed on Monday that my file has been turned over to BI.

Good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast