what happened? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what happened?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: what happened?

I have removed a couple of posts asking in various ways about BAC. I'm not sure of the intent of these posts, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

If you don't know the answer to the question regarding BAC, please re-read the very first post of this thread. It's not going to be repeated time and time again in this thread. I feel that once is more than enough.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

I would like to say this, it saddens me to see my friends and coworkers drug through the mud by people that are supposed to be brothers and friends.

The families of Jonathan and Donte as well as Gregg have to live this horrible event over day after day, hour after hour, minute by minute. All of us who knew them relive that morning day after day. It hurts the same each time, the intensity lessons as days go by but the pain remains nonetheless.

These guys were my friends, I love them and miss them dearly. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they died doing what they love the most, aside from being with their blood families. In my heart I feel that they all made decisions that given the opportunity they would do differently, unfortunately there are no take backs in this instance. I make myself accept the end results by telling myself that the boys, Jonathan and Donte, gave their lives trying to keep a brother from being hurt. (I can hear that tone in their voices, I got this...) They loved working Signal 10's in progress better than almost any other kind of call. (I can visualize the sparkle of glee Jonathan would get in his eye when he would relay the events to us the next day.)

I can also remember that they loved to laugh and joke around, Jonathan loved cheese Doritos and Donte would rather be Downtown Belle Glade on Friday night than on Browns Farm Rd. in the middle of the night. I know they both would take the time to answer my kids questions, no matter how crazy they were and they treated everyone like human beings.

I don't really care what Palm Beach Post decides to make their headliner, they are in it to make money.

I feel for the pain that Gregg feels, I feel for the loss that Suzette and Mrs. Wallace feel it would be awesome to have a magical cure for that pain, but that is in God's hands. I pray that they are all able to find relief and closure, although I am not certain what could possibly bring that for them. I will pray for better communication, the peace that passeth understanding and for all of us to realize that it is true that some of God's Greatest gifts are unaswered prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1
    I have removed a couple of posts asking in various ways about BAC. I'm not sure of the intent of these posts, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

If you don't know the answer to the question regarding BAC, please re-read the very first post of this thread. It's not going to be repeated time and time again in this thread. I feel that once is more than enough.

Mod 1
    Now why is it people can post their opinion about the K9 officer but when there is a question about the FACT that one of the deputies who stepped out in front of the K9 officer's car had a BAC, the post gets removed?

How one sided is this topic??? Did that somehow violate the rules on this site?
    The department released that information when they finished the investigation that CLEARED the K9 officer?

MOD, why are you trying to hide the facts and post only one sides opinion?

No answer?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Mod 1
    Now why is it people can post their opinion about the K9 officer but when there is a question about the FACT that one of the deputies who stepped out in front of the K9 officer's car had a BAC, the post gets removed?

The department released that information when they finished the investigation that CLEARED the K9 officer?

If you read how the question was worded, you probably would have wanted it removed also. The BAC is clearly stated in the first post. I referred anyone who wanted to know what the BAC is to re-read the first post, as they must have either not read it, or not comprehended what they read.

I have removed posts that against the Gregg that violated the Terms of Use and I have removed posts against Donte and Jonathan that violated the Terms of Use. If you look a few posts above, there is a post that I did not delete that asks questions about the BAC and how long into his shift the deputy was. That one asked a relative question and was not asked in a demeaning or accusatory way.

It's not what was posted that got it deleted, but the way it was worded that got it deleted.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

[quote=MOD 1]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MOD 1":1321kugt

Mod 1

If you read how the question was worded, you probably would have wanted it removed also. The BAC is clearly stated in the first post. I referred anyone who wanted to know what the BAC is to re-read the first post, as they must have either not read it, or not comprehended what they read.

I have removed posts that against the Gregg that violated the Terms of Use and I have removed posts against Donte and Jonathan that violated the Terms of Use. If you look a few posts above, there is a post that I did not delete that asks questions about the BAC and how long into his shift the deputy was. That one asked a relative question and was not asked in a demeaning or accusatory way.

It's not what was posted that got it deleted, but the way it was worded that got it deleted.

Mod 1[/quote:1321kugt]

Now it is a violation if it is not worded correctly?
    Is not being PC a violation of the rules now?

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MOD 1":37g94nxx

Mod 1

Mod 1
    Now it is a violation if it is not worded correctly?
    Is not being PC a violation of the rules now?[/quote:37g94nxx]

Will you guys quit your whining? Jeez...whatta buncha babies...

Unregistered

Greg Fernandez is my uncles

I visited officer Fernandez, my uncle, in the hospital following this accident. Him and the suspect both hit the spike strips and Greg's car flipped off road and into a canal on the side of the road. As a result of this very accident, K-9 Units were converted from cars to SUVs, with Greg getting the first one. This tragic accident has actually resulted in more safety than had it not happened.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234