BO Out?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BO Out?

BO Out?

NBC News just reported BO is out pending an Internal Investigation for abusing her power and her people.
    Nice to hear about it from the media instead of from our own agency...

Re: BO Out?

Well how many times does the CCSO announce to the agency that it has initiated an investigation into someone....NEVER. The media askes so CCSO answered their questions.

I knew and could have told you. (Removed by Mod 167). She'll squeal like a pig if she gets fired...And it's about time. Too bad the poor kid had to be a victim (alleged battery) before something happened. You all just remember what all Toesmom, angelangel, sarahm, mothernature said during the election. Seems to me some of the stuff is just beginning to come out. wonder how long it'll take the NDN to get on the ball and start doing what Kara does? They seem to stay one step behind...I do think 2009 will be very interesting as I know there's more to come. Just keep watching NBC-2.

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    I knew and could have told you. (Removed by Mod 167). She'll squeal like a pig if she gets fired...And it's about time. Too bad the poor kid had to be a victim (alleged battery) before something happened. You all just remember what all Toesmom, angelangel, sarahm, mothernature said during the election. Seems to me some of the stuff is just beginning to come out. wonder how long it'll take the NDN to get on the ball and start doing what Kara does? They seem to stay one step behind...I do think 2009 will be very interesting as I know there's more to come. Just keep watching NBC-2.
    Since angelangel, mothernature and sarahm are all the same person (Mrs. VO,who probably is like Eve - multiple personalities) your post is pretty lame. Turn into someone else now.

I am just going to wait for her book to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    NBC News just reported BO is out pending an Internal Investigation for abusing her power and her people.
    Nice to hear about it from the media instead of from our own agency...
    Music to my ears. Thank you Channel 2.... :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Since angelangel, mothernature and sarahm are all the same person (Mrs. VO,who probably is like Eve - multiple personalities) your post is pretty lame. Turn into someone else now.
    I'm not VO....not even close...guess again...Bet you can't figure it out...Let's see, who will I turn into. You scared I might know you and what you've been doing?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Angelangel,

You know the rules...Please keep your posts factual and if you write something about someone else then please post the information to back it up.

This one is on me; future posts will not be edited but deleted.

Mod 167

What did I write Mod 167? About a certain television reporter? About an alleged battery? I said ALLEGED...I didn't say anyone did it. I followed all rules as far as I can see and I even followed the laws on libel....I think you are still editing what you want to keep KR and his crew in power instead of facing the facts. You could have the cojones to let me know specifically what I posted that was wrong because there wasn't anything. So I used a reporter's name...first name...what's wrong with that? Other people have done the same and not been gigged....Mad because I'm right about what's going to happen to CCSO? Not all, but the 20 to 30 who need gone...The rest are fine upstanding folks....and hard-working people, if people like BO weren't in power. That's right, she's not anymore.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast