RUGGIERO'S UNARMED BROTHER SHOT BY NMB PD!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: RUGGIERO'S UNARMED BROTHER SHOT BY NMB PD!!!

i see the hole thing reyes shot the kid thinkin the cans in his hands was a weapon it was a sad day i knew the kid very nice boy. reyes know wat he did was wrong he hoped out the car and shot him thinkin he had a weapon . kid was walkin not runnin he stop for reyes . i was so close i felt the impact . all the kid was screemin y did u shot me yy so the truth is out i know the kid is doing good got his life on track in college . i just had to let this out becuz evryone is sayin he was a bad kid well he wasnt .. bet hes gonna have a good furture ahead

Hi, few questions for anyone

sports betting champ
    vt3bxdaw8dqubnb7h436

Nelson Reyes is a poor excuse for a person, let alone a cop. The same with any member of the justice system that supports him. The bullet ruptured the child colon. How didn't it get from the chest to the colon. Any member of the police posting support for Nelson Reyes needs to be relieved of duty. Nelson Reyes needs to be prosecuted for all his illegal actions while on duty and lose his retirement benefits. What a disgrace to Law Enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTHALWAYS
    Nelson Reyes is a poor excuse for a person, let alone a cop. The same with any member of the justice system that supports him. The bullet ruptured the child colon. How didn't it get from the chest to the colon. Any member of the police posting support for Nelson Reyes needs to be relieved of duty. Nelson Reyes needs to be prosecuted for all his illegal actions while on duty and lose his retirement benefits. What a disgrace to Law Enforcement.
    no one gives a f___ one less thug

Why is this coming back up?

they need attention because it was a good shooting

Unregistered

The Lord's Child

Quote Originally Posted by ;1357505
    They love Nelson, and they are not mad at him...but they believe he shot an unarmed person. They need to make up their minds as to what they really think!
    As good, Christian, good fearing and forgiving people they have made up their mind. Whether he was unarmed, as they believe, Reyes is a trusted family friend and they've forgiven him no matter what the circumstances.

Unregistered
    This is a old story why did you bring it up Javi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12