Ethics - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethics

Re: Ethics

Quote Originally Posted by AsICIt
    OK And you keep ignoring the factgs you dont like. Maybe you will learn one day to tell the whole story.
    Shut up Jesse!

Now your using names, why don't you give us yours? Thats right you are only man enough to talk abouit someone behind their back instead of to there face, the before mentioned name you refer to is not (AsICit) it is someone else. So keep hiding behind your computer and being a sniviling little piece of SH*T because you can't get your way, and you never will. I would be willing to bet money none of the officers on your squad or area really want to have anything to do with you either. So you and your little tantrums about this officer( who is better than you)will never come out the way you want.

You seem to know SO MUCH about him, you can't even spell his name right, you are such an idiot!

Arrow Re: Ethics

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    OK And you keep ignoring the factgs you dont like. Maybe you will learn one day to tell the whole story.
    Shut up Jesse!
    Swing and miss Just like most of your other info... wrong.. So what is the next move you gonna go get the officers middle school permanent record and tell us how he was chewing gum during class.
    Why dont you spend half this much effort trying to learn how to do more than sit in a wake zone?
    You mentioned how you used a treestand to make a case.... I would love to hear about it as I am always open for new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Shut up Jesse!
    Swing and miss Just like most of your other info... wrong.. So what is the next move you gonna go get the officers middle school permanent record and tell us how he was chewing gum during class.
    Why dont you spend half this much effort trying to learn how to do more than sit in a wake zone?
    You mentioned how you used a treestand to make a case.... I would love to hear about it as I am always open for new ideas.
    I don't know what you've used one for but I've used one to catch people running over swimming deer, running black gill netting, airboats in closed areas, trap robbers, gator hunters out of their area, and duck hunters. They also work well as a vantage point for gun and light. This way I have been able to actually witness the misdemeanor violations I write. Making good cases just feels better.

Damn you have done all that from ONE tree stand you are REAL impressive...(in your OWN MIND). You are full of crap about everything!

Arrow Re: Ethics

Wow with all that time in the treestand how do you get your water time??
    I agree they are a great tool.... OH yeah how did you get to work out of one without one being in your work truck??????

Quote Originally Posted by none
    darn you have done all that from ONE tree stand you are REAL impressive...(in your OWN MIND). You are full of crap about everything!
    Yes, ONE tree stand. If you knew your job as well as you claim your buddy does you would know they are portable. Ask him, they fit great in the back of a patrol truck.

Wait so you had one in the back of your patrol truck??? Must have been hunting on duty or oing to hang it up to hunt the next day. See when you only throw out part of the story to make it sound bad. Wether or not that is why the treestand was in your truck ?? We will just have to trust ya. Which would be alot easier if you would have told the whole story instead of just editing it to fit your agenda.

Thanks, I will. You don't want to start attacking me and my work ethic/cases I have made, I have made more cases on a weekend than you could probably do in a month or maybe even a year. Go ahead and embelish your accomplishments, we all know you are only exagerating for your SHORT COMINGS...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast