Ethics
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethics

Ethics

Theres a rumour going around up here about about a game warden that been caught stealing and still has a job. The warden is suppose to have a big IA file too because of hunting on duty. If this guy still has a job then theres the reason wer'e not respected.

Re: Ethics

Here is a little lesson in ethics. Dont talk about someone behind there back or on a blog. Grow a set and ask them in person if you are that curious.

Quote Originally Posted by growaset
    Here is a little lesson in ethics. Dont talk about someone behind there back or on a blog. Grow a set and ask them in person if you are that curious.
    Taking advise from a person that uses terms like grow a set, git 'r done, or that dog won't hunt would be unethical. I would ask him but I don't know who it is

Arrow Re: Ethics

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by growaset
    Taking advise from a person that uses terms like grow a set, git 'r done, or that dog won't hunt would be unethical. I would ask him but I don't know who it is
    The heck with ethics, how about human diversity .... what is your judgement of people for the way they talk. Hope you dont treat the public that way. That could be why we dont get respect. you dont respect them. But while we are on it; how ethical is rumor spreading?

Where there's smoke there's fire. The officer in question has spent most of his career under investigation. Do you really think I'd take his word. AsICit, why not ask him how many days he has been forced to take of without pay? How many IAs has he been the subject of? How many were sustained? I don't have to ask him, I know that answers and won't go near the guy. Open your eyes, find out the facts, and distance yourself.

Once again I see you are putting your nose where it doesn't belong, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! That officer is none of your concern, you are distancing yourself, GOOD, I am sure he doesn't want to be around you as well! You are such a busy body that, you HAVE to be in other peoples affairs. Just leave that officer alone and the people that officer works with. It isn't very ETHICAL to keep talking about people instead of talking TO that person instead! By the way I am STILL waiting for the public info. requests that you said you have, or once again you are gossiping about stuff that is none of your business, it sounds to me you are just full of B/S!

If it is going to be your mission to be in others affairs, start looking into his LT., you might find it VERY intersting! You think this officer has skeletons in the closet, you will feel all worm and fuzzy inside what you find out about the LT. That should keep you amused for quite awhile, But only if you want to stay in other peoples business, otherwise never mind!

Quote Originally Posted by none
    If it is going to be your mission to be in others affairs, start looking into his LT., you might find it VERY intersting! You think this officer has skeletons in the closet, you will feel all worm and fuzzy inside what you find out about the LT. That should keep you amused for quite awhile, But only if you want to stay in other peoples business, otherwise never mind!
    Telling people to mind their own business and then going after his LT? Maybe you should heed your own posts.

I am not the one going after anyone, BESIDES YOU. I am trying to prove a point. All you are worried about is going after that one officer, you OBVIOUSLY have MAJOR issues about this particular person, and you are only focused on one side of the story, and believe me it is a STORY! I am not going on here attacking other peoples character(well that is not entirely true, your character from what i have seen on here, pretty much sucks)! All you are doing is B***ching about one person, I am communicating directly to you and not talking about you behind your back. I sure the officer you are trying to crusify, isn't even aware of this web site. SO once again get the Whole story before you cast stones. You aren't even letting this officer defend himself, you are just wanting his head. All am doing is defending a friend of mine, that you really don't know anything about!

Quote Originally Posted by none
    I am not the one going after anyone, BESIDES YOU. I am trying to prove a point. All you are worried about is going after that one officer, you OBVIOUSLY have MAJOR issues about this particular person, and you are only focused on one side of the story, and believe me it is a STORY! I am not going on here attacking other peoples character(well that is not entirely true, your character from what i have seen on here, pretty much sucks)! All you are doing is B***ching about one person, I am communicating directly to you and not talking about you behind your back. I sure the officer you are trying to crusify, isn't even aware of this web site. SO once again get the Whole story before you cast stones. You aren't even letting this officer defend himself, you are just wanting his head. All am doing is defending a friend of mine, that you really don't know anything about!
    For crying out loud already. Are you really that ignorant to your surroundings? I do have a major issue with that officer. He's still wearing our uniform. Yes, I am talking about him behind his back. Why? So his actions are put out in a public forum so someone will be smart enough to run him off. The guy is a disgrace to our agency. What do you want me to do? Meet him at high noon Hoss? Maybe at sundown? Square off with him somewhere out in the woods my little huckleberry? Listen, I know all I need to know about him. Open your eyes, shave that silly looking goatee, iron your uniform, and wash that truck.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast